What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McKinnon our long term fullback

The P Eel

Juniors
I cant believe people are actually bagging luke burt out. i think hes had a good career at parra and when the teams playing well he does to,he plays off the back of that.
IMO to describe him as disgusting is way off the mark

I am with you Raudonikis and Stagger - disgusting is a bit harsh..:?

Parra Future

Juniors
I say three cheers to Luke Burt. He has made a fantastic contribution to the club over many years and deserves to be applauded.

Jodeci

Bench
Thank you Brad Bellick, you saved me the effort. Some people tend to either forget, get confused or simply re-write history. The only reason I rehashed this argument is because that is what this post is about. But I agree it is a pointless exercise and water under the bridge. It should never of happened, but it did along with a whole string of other co*kups along the way.

I am in no way laying all the blame on Burt for our clubs lack of performance, we all know that the problems are much more varied and deeper then that. Besides I think that Burt can be a handy player at times at the back of a decent pack.

Stager you are right on at least two fronts though, it could of been worse had Hages decided to of stayed and yes, sorry I did forget my :sarcasm: sign. :lol::lol:

That's pretty much what happened Brad.

Hags gave Wade a call and told him that he wouldn't be his first choice fullback and the Warriors were so keen on Wade that they released Brent Webb before signing Wade and it has paid off for them.

Warriors have upgraded his contract whilst he was on the sidelines with his bad knee during the season.

TheRam

Coach
in my opinion his whole career his been disgusting. I understand others won't share that point of view

BRAD BELLICK, Luke Burt is in no way shape or form disgusting. An under achiever as far as performance on the field for many of us maybe, but off the field this bloke is our best performer bar none.

Latest posts