What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McLinden = Handbag

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
I think Mark McLinden is as tough as they come he has only missed 9 or so games in 6 years of first grade. He doesn't bring the fear of god into players with his big hits but he's got chops.

BAY72

Juniors
that was probably the best game I have seen The Hobbit play since the mcfadden days. when he first started in first grade he ran the ball hard at the line and wasn't scared to take a hit.
and
the last few seasons though he has not been the impact player he once was, though not totaly crap, just not up to the standard that he can play at.

This game should show him what he is capable of and hopfuly set his standard of playing for the remainder of his football carer.

Just hope those cheap shots from 'Terrorist Carrol' don't put you off, you played Fantastic.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :clap:

Lynchie

Juniors
The judiciary is fu*#ed. Knowing our luck Carrol will probably get off with just a slap on the wrist.

Raider Azz

Bench
The judicary results have just been published on NRL.com.

Tonie Carroll got charged for both hits. He should be out for 3 weeks, unless he contests one of them.

Edit: Damnit you beat me to it IBG :p

woodgers

Bench
3 weeks is rubbish for that. 2 hits on same players Head/neck in 5 minutes. There was intention there and was no way it was a careless mistake. Our best player is riding the pine for 2 weeks for a tackle around the top of the chest and he gets 3 for 2 vicious offences. Joke. The league is made for 4 or so teams. The Broncos are one of them.

RaidersMalt

Juniors
Plus Price didn't even get charged for his tackle in the Coyboys game. I thought it was worse than Rubens! If he wasn't playing for QLD he would have got suspended.

Evergreen

Juniors
woodgers said:
3 weeks is rubbish for that. 2 hits on same players Head/neck in 5 minutes. There was intention there and was no way it was a careless mistake. Our best player is riding the pine for 2 weeks for a tackle around the top of the chest and he gets 3 for 2 vicious offences. Joke. The league is made for 4 or so teams. The Broncos are one of them.

I agree wholeheartedly. The League is making me sicker each week with its pampering of Broncos, Bulldogs, Dragons, Roosters etc. The judiciary and representative scene are the catalysts of a political minefield which is now known as NRL/ARL.

reptar

Juniors
Yes - but watch all the whinging going on from north of the border... it's making me sick!

reptar

Juniors
Carroll basically admitted the second hit was deliberate on Sports Tonight last night.

Well, that was pretty stupid of him... going to be hard for him to play the 3rd State of Origin game now!

Latest posts