What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McLinden = Handbag

Martini

Juniors
I saw McLinden after the game and he had to get stitches just under his jaw line, not sure if it was due to the Carroll hit but all arrows point that way.

From the man himself "yeah not happy with Tonnie Carroll"

BAY72

Juniors
He faces a grade two charge over another incident five minutes later in which Carroll charged McLinden as he kicked a field goal.

how is it a grade 2, if it was deliberate and late. what the FU(K is the nrl thinking.

and those whinging bitches from Brisbane are complaining about it.

try getting 6 weeks for less. FU(KERS!!! :evil:

He so shuld have been sent off.... he deserves more then a 3 weeks suspension.
and price.... protected speices... how did he get off scott free when his hit was the same as wiki's.
PROTECTED SPECIES- THE BULLDOGS. THE ROOSTERS. THE BRONCOS.
coz when we played dogs.... mason did exactly same hit on woolford as wiki did on payten and got away with it totally.

greeneyed

First Grade
Sports Tonight reports Carroll says he does the time if he does the crime. He said he had "a good hearing". Macca unbelievably says it isn't "intentional"... Macca... your nose is a lot longer now.....

Lockyer is a wonderful player and person. He says he "has no desire to go to the dark side" when he suggests that he will reject any idea of going to the ARU.

Raider Azz

Bench
ooooooo I think he likes you #1!!!

#1 and insanneink sitting in a tree. K - I - S - S - I - N - G!!!

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
:shock: Nooooooo!!! That's just wrong!!! and not cause his a tigers supporter!!! :cry: I don't do that!! Only someone like him would! :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders 2004 said:
Stop stalking me, this obsession that you have with everything i say is now becoming quite scary. :?

Now, now, keep it in perspective.....I know the "victim" tag would sit easily with you obviously......but we both know its not everything you say, just your classics such as the Tony carroll description.