What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mears may be given a lifeline

Juniors
I would like to see Mears retained. We need someone there with first grade experience. It's a shame Farah got injured because he would of got the experience this year so he would be ready for 2005.

TIGERPies said:
I reckon get PJ MArsh on board

I wouldn't sign him. To much doubt over his future and he hasn't played for about 2 years. I think we just need to keep Mears around so Farah can get the experience. Plus I am hoping we get Jamie Lyon and if we do, we won't have any more money to spend. They is a bit of talk about Marsh going back to Parra and playing 5/8, halfback but will he be right for next season?

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Galea is the best hooker out of anyone at the club (Just watch any game he has actually played hooker and you wont doubt this.)

However, after seeing him particularly lately in the backrow, running wider I think it would be a shame to see him not given that space next year.

Start of next year: Mears hooker > Fitzhenry Bench

The only problem with this is Mears looses alot of his impact which he usually brings off the bench when the forwards are more weary and tired. But Fitzhenry I guess would provide that spark.

Latest posts