What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media Crapiola- Poor Gowie

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherCraig

Juniors
PK said:
Craig. How about breathing for a change before you go wildly insulting anyone that stands in your way.

No. 1 as fibro has stated, everyone has a difference of an opinion.

No. 2 I have not came out and fully supported Gower. I support the Penrith Management in their investigations and I support the Penrith Board with their penalties.

I only suggested that you should find another *hero* for you to worship other than Dawn as she has been guilty of larrikan behaviour whilst being on the piss many times whilst representing her club, state and country. I find *that* ironic and amusing!!!

I also find it *amusing* that you would *assume* that I am defending Gower. I actually agree with Annamat. I have read everything the media has put out on this, I basically know where I can retrieve all the copies to back up any claims I make. Can you?

Tatum has made a statement in Mick Leary's reports and it has become public via media, whether it was intended to or not, and until she comes out and says any different I have no choice but to believe that statement I read.

#1. PK how about getting off your horse. What are you? Forum God or something. Whatever floats your boat.

#2. I dont really care if you have supported Gower publicly or not. What I do care about is when I make a statement that Dawn said she witnessed a number of alleged incidents, and I say I believe her. You then go on a little mission finding out what she did 50 years ago in your effort to rubbish her and downgrade her word as if you couldnt trust her. You would only do this if you felt the need to defend Gower the drunken grub.

#3. I suggest to you, that you were trying to belittle my post in which I said that I believed Dawn. Thats my opinion, and everyone is allowed to have one I think you said somewhere else here. So what, is that only when it is in-line with your opinion.

#4 You also suggested to me that I not "mince words with you". Well dont flatter yourself girl because I never mentioned you. It was you who had the need to bring me into posts. So Pk if you arent defending Gower then why is it your jumping on my post with my opinion. Which I am supposed to be allowed to have. Your either defending him or a forum hog. Which is it?

If you are so sure about having links on hand, maybe you can link us to Tatum's statement of which you say you have read.

PantherCraig

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
awww diddums...would you like a tissue?

Yes...i'm full of crap...thats why it was reported that the investigation found there were NO WITNESSES to the "alleged groping".

Oh...btw he was found guilty of "misconduct", not sexual assault.

*throws out bait*

Look you fool, before you try to be a funny bugger again. Why dont you re-read my post before jumping in as if your statements carry more water then anyone else.

I said that Dawn was reported to have been a witness to a number of incidents. I never said which ones. But that doesnt bother you does it. As long as you can jump in like the hero.

Do you think he lost the captaincy cause he was just drunk and being a fool? hahaha yeah say hello to the pixies for me Mick. Because your in another world. There was obviously much more to it then that.

And which statement have you read where it says there were no witnesses to the groping incident?

Oh and by the way, is that the bait that smells. Cause I thought it was you.

PantherCraig

Juniors
lainey said:
You just don't get it, do you Craig.......I think Gowie is lucky he didn't get arrested and I also think that the punishment he got was a good one....I was pointing out that Dawn isn't one to talk about behaving badly as she has done her fair share over the years and yes, alcohol was involved....further to that, I haven't seen anywhere that Dawn was present only that she comforted Tatum AFTER the incident, and one more thing, Big Mick didn't say there was no groping, he said there were NO WITNESSES. Now who's the idiot that didn't read the post properly.....

Yes I do get it Lainey. I think Pk and Mick can defend themselves without your help. Which You arent doing a good job of doing anyway. Maybe you should read my 1st post mentioning Dawn. And after you read it could you tell me where it is that I said Dawn witnessed the groping incident. And when you find it, show it to mick cause I think he is looking for it as well. Idiot was the word I think you used. hahaha

And just to again try and clear it up for the groupies. I stated that Dawn was a witness to events and that I would believe her, then you all jumped on her like a tonne of bricks. Your narrow mindness is startling. "Oh but she did this and she did that". Because she was a larrikan, does that make her an out and out liar. I think not. Maybe you should think before jumping in to defend someone.

PantherCraig

Juniors
PK said:
Well the Pearce family came out and publically accepted the apology, so it was good enough for them. How would you even know if Gower hasnt phoned the Pearces himself and apoligised formerly by now? You don't, and you or I will never know.

The fact is Craig. This is between the Pearce family and Craig Gower. It's got nothing to do with you or me. Build a bridge and get over it.

Build a bridge and get over it?

Maybe you should take that advice before going on a mission to rubbish my post again. I again say, I posted my opinion. Its you that should build a bridge because no matter how many words you care to post back to me trying to point out how wrong my post is. It doesnt change my opinion.

Get over that.

cainen

Juniors
PantherCraig said:
I said that Dawn was reported to have been a witness to a number of incidents. I never said which ones.

Just to clear things up further, which incidents has she stated she personally witnessed, and where are the articles that quote her saying as such?

PantherCraig

Juniors
cainen said:
Just to clear things up further, which incidents has she stated she personally witnessed, and where are the articles that quote her saying as such?

It was an interview on TV. Channel 7 news I think.

*Sandy*

First Grade
He thinks ... lol!

Come on Craig, you can do better than that. There's a whole internet at your fingertips ... find something to back yourself up! ;-)

I'm not even going to bother with anything else since you've got your knickers in a knot over it all as it only all started off with a light hearted suggestion to choose another witness to stand behind ... Wayne would have been better.

Oh I'm sorry dear Craig, i've rubbished your post again! :roll: As my posts make any difference....

lainey

Juniors
PantherCraig said:
She was an EYEWITNESS to gowers antics.

Ok, you didn't specify the groping but by saying "ANTICS" that could be anything and as this thread has been mostly on the alleged grope what do you expect us to think you are refering to.......I'm also not trying to defend PK and Big Mick, I'm sure they are quite capapbel of doing that for themselves as they have been proving.....

Big Artie

Juniors
yep lets all get ova it, I reckon there's a fair chance Gowie may be the mayor of Penrith in years to come maybe shane warne for PM, and Dawn she's already had her stint hasnt she. its all just a load of old news, bit like mine and Pk's love affair

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Artie said:
its all just a load of old news, bit like mine and Pk's love affair

What?? You don't love me anymore? You've broken my heart and you had to do it on a public forum... :shock:

I'll keep the candle burning for your Artie, maybe just maybe, one day you will have built a bridge too, and accepted the fact that I think Saint Dawn is really the devil in disguise!!! :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
PantherCraig said:
re-read my post before jumping in as if your statements carry more water then anyone else.

LMAO! POT....KETTLE....BLACK

PantherCraig said:
I said that Dawn was reported to have been a witness to a number of incidents. I never said which ones. But that doesnt bother you does it. As long as you can jump in like the hero.

Well with the thread predominately being about the "grope" and you having your agenda on saying Gower is a filthy bastard because of that....what do u expect everyone to think you moron.

I'm not the one that wants to be a hero, I believe its you who thinks your all "that".

PantherCraig said:
And which statement have you read where it says there were no witnesses to the groping incident?

It was in the paper the day before the hearing.

It was in the investigation.

PantherCraig said:
Oh and by the way, is that the bait that smells. Cause I thought it was you

Is that your attempt at humour?

Your gonna have to come up with something better than that, because that joke is what stinks.

Fibroman

First Grade
Good point Artie. Look at what Shane Warne has done, and cricket fans still adore him, because his cricket talents and what he has done for the game of cricket in Australia FAR OUTWEIGH all the off field antics.

The same will be the case with Gowie. The bloke has got a heart like Phar Lap out on the field and that is what the people will remember, rather than a couple of off field misdemeanors.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Given this thread is about the "media carpiola" surrounding what gower did or didn't do it was interesting to here Brandy Alexander on 2ue a few weeks ago.

Apparently despite what was reported about gower being on his bucks week, Alexander says this wasn't a case. And he should know because he went to his Bucks day the previous week at the races.

PantherCraig

Juniors
lainey said:
Ok, you didn't specify the groping but by saying "ANTICS" that could be anything and as this thread has been mostly on the alleged grope what do you expect us to think you are refering to.......I'm also not trying to defend PK and Big Mick, I'm sure they are quite capapbel of doing that for themselves as they have been proving.....

No Lainey, its just that you lot are jumping so quick to defend the grub you dont even know what has been said. Why dont you also go and re-read the thread. Because the "grope" was mentioned just once before I posted.

I dare to believe that maybe you know the same pixies that Big Mick does.

PantherCraig

Juniors
Caged Panther said:
Given this thread is about the "media carpiola" surrounding what gower did or didn't do it was interesting to here Brandy Alexander on 2ue a few weeks ago.

Apparently despite what was reported about gower being on his bucks week, Alexander says this wasn't a case. And he should know because he went to his Bucks day the previous week at the races.

I believe it was Gowers manager that 1st trotted that out as a part excuse very early in the piece.

PantherCraig

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
LMAO! POT....KETTLE....BLACK

Well with the thread predominately being about the "grope" and you having your agenda on saying Gower is a filthy bastard because of that....what do u expect everyone to think you moron.

Do you just make sh*t up for fun?

Get a life!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.