What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media Personalities who hate the Sharks

Thought would put together a list of media personalities who hate the sharks, or come across as they do, please add to the list.

1. Phil Gould - This could not be more obvious he will take a shot anytime he can.

2. Terry Kenendy - Had a shot yesterday at Sharks, when Flanno mentioned game getting soft and it is.

3. Laurie Daley - When was the last time he ever praised the sharks

4. Darren Lockyer - Anti sharks, again Friday night not one good job sharks

5. Channel 9 - Who ever decides the friday night game one this year, and no mention on the broadcast as being our first game this year.

I am sure there are a few others who are very anti sharks

PR_SHARK

Juniors
I still honestly think no one really takes us seriously, maybe because we have been somewhat of a surprise after the last few years, and they don't believe we have what it takes to win the whole thing.

So I still don't think we get the respect we deserve and everyone is just waiting for us to fall down the ladder and are really just making up the numbers with the Storm, Broncos, Manly and Bulldogs the more likely contenders. Hell, even we aren't even close to being favourites even after beating Manly, Melbourne (without Gallen), Broncos and Cowboys. The latter both being away from home.

Ross, Smith, Gibbs have all won GFs, while Carney, Robson, Tupou have all played in them. So I still don't understand why we aren't being considered to win it

stevie013

Juniors
i dont really who cares hates us in the media. just makes it all the more sweet that we are winning games and they have some sort of egg on their face.

Thought would put together a list of media personalities who hate the sharks, or come across as they do, please add to the list.

1. Phil Gould - This could not be more obvious he will take a shot anytime he can.

2. Terry Kenendy - Had a shot yesterday at Sharks, when Flanno mentioned game getting soft and it is.

3. Laurie Daley - When was the last time he ever praised the sharks

4. Darren Lockyer - Anti sharks, again Friday night not one good job sharks

5. Channel 9 - Who ever decides the friday night game one this year, and no mention on the broadcast as being our first game this year.

I am sure there are a few others who are very anti sharks

SSB68, you can add Warren Smith the host of NRL on Fox as well.

I remember him calling the Sharks cheats in 2008 for holding down in the play the ball with our gang tackling.

he was right though DS.

he tipped us to go backwards in 2009 cos of the change of rules. he was dead on in that regard.

i dont think he's a hater though.

Gus and TK are merkins of the highest degree.

Last edited:

azzah72

Bench
SSB68, you can add Warren Smith the host of NRL on Fox as well.

I remember him calling the Sharks cheats in 2008 for holding down in the play the ball with our gang tackling.

Nah not warren Smith, he just ebbs and flows with the hot topics throughout the year.

I was at a salvos benefit a little while ago in which he hosted and publicly praised the boys.

later on i spoke to him in person and he has no dislike.

what he does though is jump on the bandwagon. He does it with everyone though .... except the tigers.

Fire

First Grade
Greg Alexander come out this week and said you guys should be relocated to Perth.

It's natural for us to hate one another, it's just the way it is. But even I don't get Gus' or TK's beef with you guys.

Quigs

Immortal
Wonn Casey

Ferris Ashton

The Moose

Frank Hyde

The ground announcer at Lidcombe oval.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wonn Casey

Ferris Ashton

The Moose