What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media Personalities who hate the Sharks

he was right though DS.

he tipped us to go backwards in 2009 cos of the change of rules. he was dead on in that regard.

i dont think he's a hater though.

Gus and TK are merkins of the highest degree.

RCB, He was right that the cracking down in the play the ball area would kill us in 2009. I have no problem with that he could see that Ricky Stuart was a one trick pony and had nothing else.

What I take exception to was that Laurie Daley said to him "What are you saying Woz that the Sharks are cheating?" He said "Yes I'm saying they cheated."

How he could come to that assumption was bewildering.

roboshark

Coach
Millers you watch them all jump on our bandwagon and all of a sudden become fans. The club should ban them all!

stupidhumour

Juniors
Kimmorley - although he has no personality (did you hear him calling J Smith one of the biggest cheats in the game last night)

Feej

First Grade
Rosie O'Donnell...
5992262.bin

Feej

First Grade
Ozzy Osbourne...
You've heard the one about him biting the head off a bat? Well here's another bizarre dead animal story from Ozzy Osbourne's wild rocker past.
According to Black Sabbath band mate Tony Iommi, Ozzy once smashed up a hotel room with a dead shark. Er…

"With drugs always you get bored, so you must do something to one another," Iommi told the New York Post.

"Like Ozzy hauling a shark through a window, dismembering it and soaking our room in blood."

Talking about his friendship with the ageing frontman, Iommi said, "I talk to Ozzy a couple times a week. He's up, down. I love him, although his attention span lasts three seconds."

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/?blogentryid=949911&showcomments=true

Feej

First Grade
Michael Caine...
12.jpg

"I have never seen the film, but by all accounts it was terrible. However I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

stupidhumour

Juniors
Yes he did and the Sharks should support Smith in a lawsuit against that Toxic Gnome.

I nearly threw a log through the plasma at the smarmy little merkin.

Logs are more handy for the ol' fire at the moment. That kmav stole our money for seven years. You'd think he'd be a little bashful.. maybe he will get a coaching job at the Eels under Anderson - he can coach Jarrad when he moves there next year to play in the 7.

Sharky Pete

Juniors
Phil Gould definitely hates us.

Why else would he refuse to release Michael Gordon to us early yet releases Sandor Earl to Canberra?

cb4

First Grade
Sandor Earl is shit, Gordon is a game winner?

Food for thought?

Latest posts