What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media Personalities who hate the Sharks

Silent Knight

First Grade
Roy Scheider
Roy-Scheider.gif

Samuel L Jackson
samuel-l-jackson-deep-blue-sea.jpgblogspot

Sgt Eugene Tackleberry
6831-15045.gif

I'd argue that most of those league commentators are devoid of personalities. But I think the commentators feel "professionally obliged" to talk up popular teams doing badly in a televised game to keep the viewers from turning off. I can recall lots of examples of this in games involving the Sharks.

On apositive note we do have a few current media people who are Sharks fans, noteably Phil Rothfield and ABC radio's Richard Svenson. Warren Ryan and David Morrow are always reasonable in their assessment of the Sharks' players and performances.

Well by the time Gordon comes back for them their season will be over and we'll have a finals campaign to play.

Agree with cb4's point on Sandor Earle. And Gus was just trying it on regarding Gordon to see whether he could scrounge a few more $$s to improve his bottom line.

There's a couple of those fellas here Quigs

591637-rex-mossop.jpg

The thing I remember about these guys was that they actually had something constructuve to say about rugby league. All these current guys in commercial tv just rattle of cliche after cliche and impart next to no knowledge.

cb4

First Grade
Well by the time Gordon comes back for them their season will be over and we'll have a finals campaign to play.

Sorry Pete, i dont see how any of that is Penrith's problem.

Right now they are in a fight to avoid the wooden spoon, and Gus wont want that in his first year as an acting CEO having sacked a performing Georgallis for Cleary.

He was in his right to say no to a release.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yes he did and the Sharks should support Smith in a lawsuit against that Toxic Gnome.

I nearly threw a log through the plasma at the smarmy little merkin.

I found it funny how he bagged Sandow calling him "hopeless" about his poor options when the Eels were playing a structured game and then showed a clip of a fairly ordinary last tackle kick, which reminded me of that f'wits kicking game his entire career.

If you see him in the street, spit on him for me will ya?

I found it funny how he bagged Sandow calling him "hopeless" about his poor options when the Eels were playing a structured game and then showed a clip of a fairly ordinary last tackle kick, which reminded me of that f'wits kicking game his entire career.

If you see him in the street, spit on him for me will ya?

FMD, fancy TTG calling anyone hopeless. One of the most overrated halves to ever play the game. His options were inside ball, inside ball, inside ball, inside ball and for something different an inside ball followed by a kick which almost always found the opposition fullback or winger.

I still think we should pursue him for fraud or larceny as a servant.

Kick him in the nut for me please.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Matty Johns always seems to talk us up and tips us too

That's nothing to hang your hat on. Matty Johns is a dead set, pharquing tool.

Also Tamazoid, he has already come out and said the Sharks can't win this comp.

Now I know you'll join me in hating him :)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Phil Gould definitely hates us.

Why else would he refuse to release Michael Gordon to us early yet releases Sandor Earl to Canberra?

Sandor Earl is shit, Gordon is a game winner?

Food for thought?

I think Mickey G will play fullback at the Panfas when he returns.

Coote will be tried at 6.

Gould said during commentary of the Pennies game the other night that some people in the Panfas club see Coote as a 6.

I reckon that's why he hasn't been released.

spider

Coach
Speaking of Matty Johns, how bulked up (roided?) does he look? And that shirt was a shocker for TV last night too...

He hasn't 'bulked' up per se, he has just turned into a fat karmichael.