What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media Release: Hindy Calf Bruising Only (50/50 to play Sunday)

mickdo

Coach
MEDIA RELEASE

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1182.asp

Friday 26 August 2005

NATHAN HINDMARSH

Please be advised that following precautionary scans, Parramatta Eels forward
Nathan Hindmarsh has been diagnosed with bruising to the calf area.

Nathan will undergo constant physio treatment, and at this stage is rated a
50/50 chance of being fit to play in Sunday's (28 August) Round 25 match
against the Canberra Raiders at Parramatta Stadium.

A decision on his fitness will be made on Sunday morning.

Due to his intensive treatment, Nathan will be unavailable for comment until
after Sunday's match.

Stagger eel

Staff member
thank f**k for that!!!!!!!...just have a rest on sunday, we'll have you pumped for the Broncs on Friday week...bring it on!!

mickdo

Coach
I think Damien Kelly felt the collective heart attacks coming on for Parra supporters and made sure he got this release out today :lol:

hybrideel

Bench
Has there ever been so much interest over a bruised calf. In all the forums there must be 20 pages worth

i think even if his ok to play just rest him as we have a 4 day turnaround to one of the biggest match for us since the grand final, i am confident that the team fielded this week will bring home the 2 points and set the showdown for the Minor premiership.

Morenito

Juniors
parraitdoesmatta said:
i think even if his ok to play just rest him as we have a 4 day turnaround to one of the biggest match for us since the grand final, i am confident that the team fielded this week will bring home the 2 points and set the showdown for the Minor premiership.

Sh*t it will be aye

Hopefully part one is taken care on sunday

Stagger eel

Staff member
yeah! lets start a Rest Hindy campain....i think we still might have the cattle to beat the Raiders on sunday without the Hindy and Moro.

Macca_

Coach
mickdo said:
Due to his intensive treatment, Nathan will be unavailable for comment until after Sunday's match.

Great news.

One thing though, it's his calf right? Is it the talking calf that won't be available or Nathan himself? :lol:

Latest posts