What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

meet raida_gal

jed

First Grade
sydraider said:
Are you on jeds friends list raida_gal??
On Hi-5 I mean

I haven't added her yet, although I met her through a mutual friend of ours. I noticed that two others in here have her as contacts though - what's with that boys? ;-)

Raider Ultra

Bench
As a footnote, the AFP are currently prosecuting a man for online 'grooming', speaking of which, where has Jed been the past few days?

sydraider

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
As a footnote, the AFP are currently prosecuting a man for online 'grooming', speaking of which, where has Jed been the past few days?

Foixtel 10th birthday celebrations my ass! :lol:

jed

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
jed's been otherwise entertained of late, apologies for my lack of posting. good to see my name still being linked with every underaged female here :?

aussies1st

Staff member
jed said:
jed's been otherwise entertained of late, apologies for my lack of posting. good to see my name still being linked with every underaged female here :?

:lol: Poor Jed.

Latest posts