What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet ups during World Cup

Jim from Oz

Juniors
If anyone can't make it before 3.45 when Diehard and perhaps others head off I'll be popping into same venue - Transcontinental - a bit later at 4.30pm.

Description as above " beer gutted, bald headed goatee adorned Adonis in either an Ireland RLWC 2008 or USA Hawks jersey ( doing my bit for International promotion !)"

Will be in main public bar area for an hour or so before i head off to meet people at the gate at 6pm.

Be good to say hi to some faceless forumers who are like-minded advocates of International Rugby League !

Be game and say g'day !
It would make it easier if you tell us for sure which jumper you are going to wear! :sunglasses:

The Partisan

Fair call Jim.

OK....definitely the USA one ....Irish one must have shrunk on me in last 4 years.... :p

By the way, Diehard delayed apparently. More like a 2.30pm arrival for anyone who has contacted him.