What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melb Storm 'Ego Watch'

Ice777

Bench
-Dr.J- said:
Not saying it just to be sad or anything, but she's kinda poo? I do better, and I'm not a league superstar like he is. He must like dogs.

Onya stud :sarcasm:

BJW#84

Juniors
Collingwood Storm said:
in the sports gossip section in the HS today, an un-named storm player made contact with them revealing the storm players have 'Ego Watch' where every time a player appears on tv, or in a magazine or newspaper they get fined...$5 for appearing with a family member and $10 for appearing with their pet

so what this un-named player did was send them a photo of Billy Slater with his girlfriend and their dog, which of cause got posted on the page at least 6 times.....they wouldnt reveal who dobbed him in but said he would be the player laughing the loudest

great stuff
That is gold. Very funny! Thanks CS

Lowdown

Juniors
-Dr.J- said:
Not saying it just to be sad or anything, but she's kinda poo? I do better, and I'm not a league superstar like he is. He must like dogs.

Mate - Having seen her in real life - she is gorgeous and you'd be kidding yourself if you could do better.

Prove me wrong...

Billy Slater is probly going to be on TFS tonight....not 100% sure but tonight there is an AFL vs NRL swimming relay at RLA and with Mario and Billy involved im guessing its a TFS thing

NRL: Billy Slater, Matt King, Mario Fenech and Susie O'Neill

AFL: Shane Crawford, Brendon Fevola (i think these are the 2 AFL players), Billy Brownless and Brooke Hansen

a melbourne AFL player saw the Billy Slater thing in the paper....so he dobbed in his team-mate Cam Bruce who just signed a million dollar contract, saying he has plenty of money to spare

12 photos of him were put on the page and their fine is $5 per picture.....then just below his photos there was a little box saying 'And Billy, we haven't forgotten you. Here's another $15 fine' and put a different picture in with him, his girlfriend and their dog haha

Latest posts