What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne back on Origin map

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
State of Origin should not be messed with. Leave it on a Wednesday night and leave it in NSW and QLD. If I was QRL I'd sooner move a match to Townsville.... Keep the momentum going up there.

Melbourne should be given a International match against either NZ or the Poms. I'd even think it would be a smart move to put the ANZAC test match there next year. A traditional match on a traditional day.

LESStar58

Referee
***MH*** said:
10 years from now when league becomes a stronghold in Melbourne, i'd like to see Victoria itself as a State participate in the SoO as a tri-series against NSW and QLD.

Dude, with all due respect...don't you remember that horrible Super League contraption known as the Tri Series? it was a disgrace! Lets keep Origin NSW vs QLD....i can't see there being a Victorian "Origin" team in my lifetime althogh I know Kennett sggested players defect to john Ribot in 1998....just what we needed back then :roll: