What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Game Thursday 15 August at 7.50 pm

Fangs

Coach
Surprising bench. Extended options feature big names but no backrow cover.

We do have excess middles. Fish and Yeo haven't played backrow in years though. That leaves Tago as the only other option after that anyone's guess.

Can't Melbourne be sporting and loan us Blore for a week?

Iamback

Coach
Surprising bench. Extended options feature big names but no backrow cover.

We do have excess middles. Fish and Yeo haven't played backrow in years though. That leaves Tago as the only other option after that anyone's guess.

Can't Melbourne be sporting and loan us Blore for a week?

Ivan being defensive. I expect this is the pack

Fish
Kenny
Leota
Smith
Henry
Yeo

Tolelau
Eisenhuth
Patea
Mav

I hope Cole stays in so we run some different setups in attack

Fangs

Coach
Ivan being defensive. I expect this is the pack

Fish
Kenny
Leota
Smith
Henry
Yeo

Tolelau
Eisenhuth
Patea
Mav

I hope Cole stays in so we run some different setups in attack

No matter who goes there it's a target. They are either green like Geyer, slow like our props or makeshift like Cole/Toelau/Laurie etc. Hughes and Papenhuyzen have the speed and guile to exploit it.

It's a game for Cleary and his boot. Keep the Storm in a corner as much as possible.

Fangs

Coach
As long as we don't show too many cards and no one gets injured. Raiders aren't pushovers either.

Agreed.

Raiders are an alright squad. I just think the road trip is a bad one at this time of year. I'd rather we rest a couple key players and have them return for the final two rounds of the competition. The Raiders have a similar problem, they are in Townsville this week in a must win game. They'll go hard out next week as they want an 8 position.

Losing this Storm game might change things though.

Agreed.

Raiders are an alright squad. I just think the road trip is a bad one at this time of year. I'd rather we rest a couple key players and have them return for the final two rounds of the competition. The Raiders have a similar problem, they are in Townsville this week in a must win game. They'll go hard out next week as they want an 8 position.

Losing this Storm game might change things though.
Yep, it is a harder obstacle this year and injury free for the rest of the season would be key. If they can do it and win the GF, it would be the best one yet

Latest posts