What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Game Thursday 15 August at 7.50 pm

Iamback

Coach
No matter who goes there it's a target. They are either green like Geyer, slow like our props or makeshift like Cole/Toelau/Laurie etc. Hughes and Papenhuyzen have the speed and guile to exploit it.

It's a game for Cleary and his boot. Keep the Storm in a corner as much as possible.

Yeah but I have concerns over the age of our backrow. I'd rather go young with actual guys who are backrowers, even if that includes Cole getting time there.

Can always fall back to the props playing there in the finals if we need it

martielang

Bench
Can't say I've seen any of NSW Cup, and maybe he has been ordinary, but surely a player like AK that has played both backrow and in the outside backs at NRL level was an obvious choice on the bench. I would assume that was the whole point of signing him mid-season.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Can't say I've seen any of NSW Cup, and maybe he has been ordinary, but surely a player like AP that has played both backrow and in the outside backs at NRL level was an obvious choice on the bench. I would assume that was the whole point of signing him mid-season.

He has been very good. Looking dangerous with the ball, A strange squad picked

Copperhead

Juniors
Can't say I've seen any of NSW Cup, and maybe he has been ordinary, but surely a player like AP that has played both backrow and in the outside backs at NRL level was an obvious choice on the bench. I would assume that was the whole point of signing him mid-season.
You would have thought so, he's been really good in cup.