What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm CRL Thread

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah by the looks of things Misty has a life

LOL! - All consumed with house renovations (shower installed at 11pm Saturday -used at 11.15 pm - beats getting wildly drunk and shagging strange women doesn't it!)

Sunday, missus crook - 3 days of washing up to do. Had to cook TWO meals!!! Beats fishing on a 10m yacht somewhere doesn't it #-o

I might put my life on Ebay and see what I can get for it. :|

The head trainer proclaims that women aren't strange when drunk.....

Only when he is sober do the retain that title :alcho: :C: :rw:

Match report Rnd 3 v Parra said:

The Storm are very pleased with the win v Parramatta. :thumnn

It was a gritty performance that required the whole team to contribute.
For the first ¾s of the match it was all evenly poised although I felt that the effort the supporters gave in abusing the ref and Fitzgerald was giving us the edge.
The play of the match was definitely the line break by Cooper Cronk in the 72nd minute leading to the Orford try as the Storm were valiantly trying to get out of there defensive 20 metre area.

We would like to congratulate Mason on his MOM and again thank Howe on teaching him all he has to know about enhancing performances.

Due to the excessive training during the week gone and their response to this type of workload the training venue has been moved out to Penrith where they are now moving the Mountain to Mohammed. ( I get the kick backs :D ). We feel that get to the games location a week early will help the team get accustomed to the environment. Being started at by crowds of single mums and fathers in denial is a daunting situation that must be overcome if they are to be big time CRL players.

Only a few more night on the piss and we’ll be ready to raid a university dorm as part of our victory celebrations or commiserations.

The Head trainer is at this moment trying some new spririt…… Several times more than necessary.
:alcho: :alcho:

:D

The Storm players and Coach are on a CRL media ban.

The one and only statement will be issues by the management mid week.
:twisted:

* Sulking in corner *

* Backs to the wall stuff being planned *

UM with a basball bat in hand said:
Thats crazy talk and if it were a jurno asking this question I'd rubbish that question and his parentage for all I can.

No the coaches position isn't under threat. :twisted:
This coach sack the CEO's on a regular basis, Occasionally Changes grass roots supporters, blames the players in the team and soly relies on consultants provided that come to the conclusion that the Coach dose a great job and is a top bloke.

So there!

UndertakerMike said:
Match report Rnd 4 v Some Nobody said:
:sch:
Page 375 of Ribots of "How arrive see and conqure."
* Reading from book *
[-X "Do not take on god as you may actually be guaranteed to Win"
* Stops reading from book and peers over specticles. *

Bollocks!!!!
I know where hes lives, :sch: and we have been pelting it with inverse crusifixs, JohnSafron images, SFO 100 favorite sayings(making baby Jeusus cry), oregano beads and goats blood.

:sch: Victory shall be ours. :badgrin:

The Head trainer is at this moment is (sadly) developing a method of exerorcising spririts…
:evil: :twisted: :evil:

First third of the season reviewy said:

Careful annalisis has yet to be concluded v StGeorge…

The first third of the season has been a mixed a mixxed bag of lollies with 3 sweet wins and 2 sour drops.

The annalysts say that the Coaching dept has done a very good job and for another $250,000 they will say that the Coaching dept has done an excellent job.

Breaking it down we are very pleased with the 3 wins against current top 10 placed opponents. What is absolutly unnaccetpable is the 2 losses away to 14th and 15th placed opponentes.

This is still being reviewed as is our Last quater fade out v St George. We have had the wood on them for a couple of seasons and are determined not to let this adantage slip.

All in all this is the season that we all expected, in that it is a very close one with no easy games. There Is just 1 big win separating 14th from 6th (Storms current position) or 1 big win and 2 big losses from 14th to 4th :D.

May the next 2 thirds roll on in the competative spirit as the third gone past.

Talking about spirits...... where is our head trainer?????????????

UndertakerMike said:
Match report Rnd 5 v 1999 Runners Up said:
:sch:
Page 416 of Ribots of "How arrive see and conqure."
* Reading from book *
[-X "Do not take on god if you have the wood. High tesile steel, brass and copious quantity of lead is better"
* Stops reading from book and peers over specticles. *

Again!!!!
The Storm are doing it tough for reasons un-player related.
This fact still has not convinced me from retribution on the traing track.
Since I have been programming Robots again all week look out for some unconvetional movements and extra hard hitting again from the troops away from home at rabbit park.

:sch: Victory was had. :badgrin:

The Head trainer is at this moment is developing a method of substituting Gun powder high altra unstable spririts…

Storm personnel annoucement said:

Due to a very dodgy knee and no room foe centimentallities we regret that we have offered R.Howe a retirement package. We have made an offer for D.Cooper's services and await further negotiations.
As a much loved member of our team since its inception to CRL we offer as part of the retirment package a role in our training coaches where can assist our head trainer with performance enhancing techniques
:alco:

Caged Panther

First Grade
UndertakerMike said:

Due to a very dodgy knee and no room foe centimentallities we regret that we have offered R.Howe a retirement package. We have made an offer for D.Cooper's services and await further negotiations.
As a much loved member of our team since its inception to CRL we offer as part of the retirment package a role in our training coaches where can assist our head trainer with performance enhancing techniques
:alco:

just remember drugs are bad mmkay. :lol:

We have made an offer for D.Cooper's services and he has accepted. He has been rushed in to the starting squad and since he knows all the players from last year should fit in nicely.
Although he is undergoing reprogramming as we speak.

And drugs are bad if you do not have enough of the right ones.

Match report Rnd 6 v Rabbits said:

Draw.

The Storm are hopping mad at the result from rabbit park.
We would like to congrats the rabs for a well fought out result.

The Head trainer had some bad moments bouncing…

Match report Rnd 7 v Rorters said:
:sch: MELBOURNE 42 (Martin 2, Geyer 2, Orford, Kearns, Mason tries, Geyer 7 goals) def Sydney 2 (Fitzgibbon goal)

Yes!!!!
:sch: Victory was had. :badgrin:
We'd made sure we welcolmed D.Cooper with a win.
The Storm always enjoy thrashing the Sydneysiders.
After the game and during the week I suggested that the effort wasn't good enough and if you beat that mob by 40 points yer may as well beat them by 80.

The players suggested that the Coaching staff should do a hard week on the training track to make up for some bad posistional moves. :?
So as you can imagine the coaching Staff are stuffed.

The Head trainer is at this moment is beer cart around Carton…
:?

Storm management annoucement said:
There has been many secret disscussions though out the past week and there will be some "hard decissions made with the Struncture of pensonelle of the Storm management.

There will be some public disscussions about what those hard decissions will affect the Bussiness and the personell with in it. It is noted that the Storm are current performing on an acceptable level bit the circumstances that started this process remain.

A Statement is expected to be avnnounced to the public Tuesday or Wednessday this week.

Latest posts