What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm Family Day @ Olympic ParK Tommmorrow

Storm4Ever

Juniors
2010 Melbourne Storm Family Day

Sunday 14th March 2010

TIME: 1pm to 4:30pm

STORM FAMILY DAY

Melbourne Storm’s annual Family Day is on once again in 2010. The players and coaches will join their amazing supporters at Olympic Park on Sunday, March 14 from 1.00-4.30pm.

Come along and meet your heroes and enjoy what is always one of the best events on the Melbourne Storm social calendar. There is always so much to do and enjoy on the day, and this year will be no different.

You can have your photo taken with the Premiership Trophy, hone your skills in the rugby league clinic, check out the 2010 Cheerleading squad as they preview what they’ll offer this year, hear from the players and coaches as they talk about the 2010 season, and there will be plenty of games and amusements for the kids as well.

www.melbournestorm.com.au

http://admin.melbournestorm.com.au/site/_content/document/00000835-source.pdf

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/default.aspx?s=event-display&id=706

Fb event: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?src=fftb#!/event.php?eid=319357116273&index=1

Anyone going this i know i am and hopefully this time i can get some pictures with players and nrl Golden Prize:), see you tommow if your going

Storm4Ever

Juniors
What A day , Had the Best Day at Melbourne Storms's Family At Olympic Park, Got Pictures With Boom, Storm Man, Cooper Cronk, Kevin Proctor, Melbourne storm Cherleaders and Photo with wcc Cup, Thanks Melbourne Storm

Hree some pics i got

24370_378400796352_573361352_4187060_5677912_n.jpg

24370_378400811352_573361352_4187061_3608711_n.jpg

24370_378400826352_573361352_4187062_4944299_n.jpg

24370_378400836352_573361352_4187063_1945423_n.jpg

MsStorm

Bench
What great pics and thanks for posting them.
Thats one thing I forgot to do was take my camera, I regret it now.

Walking past the new stadium, I still can't believe we'll be playing there in a few weeks time!

Surandy

Bench
Lima was a laugh with his answers to the crowd questions. Note that these questions were for the team in general however for the first Lima was pushed to answer, then he just decided to run with it after that.

Question: What was it like winning GF (or WCC I forget exactly which it was)?
Answer: It was good, we done well.

Question: What's it like making it to 4 grand finals in a row?
Answer: It was good, we done well, but I only played in 3.

Question: Who has played the longest?
Answer: Doogs (aka Luke Macdougall)

Billy was a good laugh too when he was "asked" who won the Greatest Australian Athlete. His reply was "which year, 2008 or 2009?" In case anyone's not aware he won both years.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Lima was a laugh with his answers to the crowd questions. Note that these questions were for the team in general however for the first Lima was pushed to answer, then he just decided to run with it after that.

Question: What was it like winning GF (or WCC I forget exactly which it was)?
Answer: It was good, we done well.

Question: What's it like making it to 4 grand finals in a row?
Answer: It was good, we done well, but I only played in 3.

Question: Who has played the longest?
Answer: Doogs (aka Luke Macdougall)

Insightful questions, who took the dummy out of the 3yr old so she could ask them:sarcasm:

Here's a couple that should have been asked....

Big Norm: Lima, which 'tackle' do you prefere, the grapple, chicken wing, rolling pin or the crusher?

Lima: I execute each one perfectly, I have no favourite. I'm still filthy Cameron was rubbed out of the GF and then we had our arses handed to us by Manly. I thought the NRL was always on our side - they keep saying to us 'we want to grow the game in Melbourne' and then they wink and giggle.

Big Norm: Who would be the biggest grub/cat in the team?

Lima: Hmmm, tricky one. Probably a tie between Slater and Quinn. I'm quite the cheapshot merchant, as well. Did you see my forearm work last game?

Big Norm: When will Cronk return?

Lima: Another tricky one. Some prick stole him, thinking he was a garden gnome, for the last month we've been getting photo's of him in exotic places around the world.

Big Norm: Now Jeff, let's talk about the salary cap, News Limited and the Inglis incident last season.

Lima: Could I speak to my lawyer?

:D

Big Norm - see you next week:cool:

Latest posts