What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm vs Manly Sea Eagles-- Live Updates *spoilers* inc Lower Grades

Should be the match of the round IMO. Whether BK plays or not is the deciding factor behind Manly's chance to win this game. Unfortunately and realistically, unless Manly produce something special its gonna be a tough ask for the Mighty Eagles. Premier League and Jersey Flegg between Manly and Wests will be posted when scores come to hand.

My Tip: Melbourne 1-12

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Geez mate, impatient much?

Why not stick the Grand Final thread up? :lol:

Timmah said:
Geez mate, impatient much?

Why not stick the Grand Final thread up? :lol:

Sure thing, Melbourne vs Brisbane it is. :sto:

Gotta love your Saturday night footy boys. Tonight's match was never going to be anything special. Hopefully the game's tomorrow deliver a lil bit more then the game tonight.

Oh and btw, impatient and anxious? Me :sarcasm: never :lol:

scottyeel

Bench
BK will come back not fully fit and end his season tomorrow night.
Storm will turn it on and win by 22.

Ice777

Bench
I pencilled this game in as soon as the draw came out to welcome Ox back to the Graveyard and it'll be even better considering where both teams are placed on the ladder. I think we'll win by 12 but that's not to say i don't think Manly can win. They'll just have to be at the top of their game and us below ours for it to happen. We haven't been playing great footy for a few weeks now but i think you'll see the Storm back to somewhere near their best tonight ;-)

balmainbenny

Juniors
One of the clashes of the year. Manly's pack are going very well, but we all know Melb's ability to nullify opposition packs effectiveness. Im going with melb by a tiny margin.