What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm vs Manly Sea Eagles-- Live Updates *spoilers* inc Lower Grades

philstorm

Juniors
Ice777 said:
Forwards? We have no forwards do we? Well we know very well that we have an excellent forward pack that can match it with the best of them and can match it with the biggest names. I'm sure the opposition players know how good our pack is, you don't finish 4 games clear without a very good pack. It's the opposition supporters that under rate our pack and give it very little respect. You'd reckon most of them would've learnt by now. under rate our pack at your own peril, but while i think oppositition supporters may, the teams we play against never will ;-)

I'll agree with you on Manly, they played a great game tonight.

That's my point? :p

Ice777

Bench
philstorm said:
That's my point? :p

I know that's exactly your point Phil. It's the ones that have don't watch them week in week out that have no idea how good our pack is. We've known it all along no matter how little known they are ;-)

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles All Grade Results

First Grade:
Melbourne Storm 30 defeated the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 20

Premier League
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 44 defeated Western Suburbs Magpies 34

Jersey Flegg
Western Suburbs Magpies 28 defeated the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 10

Fluffy

Juniors
c_eagle said:
I'd say for the first time in his career, Inglis has lost the battle with his opposing centre. I'm of the opinion that Matai won on points.

As for Melbourne, there's no other team within cooee of them atm. The Bulldogs are hit with injuries. The Knights seem weak mentally at crucial moments. The Broncos could possibly be their major obstacle but you'd be a brave man to steck your neck out for the Broncos in September.

I think we'd have beaten 13 other teams tonight, which goes to show.

And if the Touchy and the ref hadnt been against us evening up for last week we would have won

Ice777 said:
All credit to Manly, they were very gallant in defeat tonight but the Storm just had that little bit too much for them. I think the Sea Eagles will go alot further than most teams in the finals and they'll be very worthy opponents whoever they face. I thought they were a bit undicsiplined tonight and they gave Billy especially a hard time, but that's up to the powers that be and it'd be a shame if they lose players this close to the finals.

Hell yeah...Manly are a good side with a good kicking game but the stupid cheap shots killed any chance of them winning.

Hasler must be spewing...Dunley is a thug.:)

Whoops...my little 3 year old son though he would post a thread whilst I was making a coffee !!!...:lol: :lol: :lol:

MSIH

Bench
Fluffy said:
And if the Touchy and the ref hadnt been against us evening up for last week we would have won

You're either serious, or having a dig at all the fans who have a bitch and moan about the Refs after they lose. Must be the latter.

effnic

Bench
Great game indeed. Congrats storm on the win and the minor premiership. Does anyone else agree with me when i say the minor premiership looks heaps better than the premiership trophy, i love it. Dunley is a grub, Manly played very well i was happy with them, great atmosphere at the leagusy if only the touchies heard the language coming from that mob, how funny was the cameron smith kick from right in front and nice hit on king by the beaver. Also who was down Matai's side marking him cause they were dreadful in defence.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: insaneink i just got it.

Dutchy

Immortal
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
His defence was fairly poor tonight IMO. Probably being a bit harsh on the bloke though. On a night were there isnt much to nit pick on individual players, I'm probably getting carried away and taking whatever I can out on Choco. My bad boys! I just thought he had a fairly ordinary game.

Playing with 1 shoulder dude

scottyj said:
Playing with 1 shoulder dude

If he is only on one shoulder he shouldnt be playing mate. Let him rest it up before the finals and give someone full strength like Glenn Stewart a go.

Latest posts