What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm

stumped

Juniors
One would hope not, yet it would make sense, the cheating low life of the NRL setting up a feeder agreement with the Jets, lets see what this inept board spin in regards to denials..... come on Glenn, don't leave us disappointed
C'mon Glenn, give us something!!!! PLEASE.........

Ahhg don't worry, I'll help you keep fans in the loop, the storm have looked at the proposal and done a back flip due to the amount the Jets insisted they contribute.

Now that leaves the Roosters and Sharks....mmmmmmmmmm lets see, the sharks have no money so it would be a case of two financially ruined club trying to play with the big boys, so it then means the roosters would be the logical option..... yeah, right up until the point the big mouthed imbo shot his trap of and insulted the powers to be at the roosters, nice work mate, really good effort, now get the million back into the joint that has gone missing and field a team of your own bat!!!!

so in closing, let me just say, I know that there are some people wishing I would just go away, there are also others asking where it is I get my info from????? well I will say this guys, loose lips sink ships, just like the murmuring about it's time T***y starts reporting to the board what his intentions are before engaging in criticism or negotiations, we may be heading down the path of a vote of no confidence lady's and gentleman.....

Last edited:

silverfox

Juniors
THE Newtown Jets could once again be flying solo in 2011, with their NSW Cup feeder relationship under the Roosters being reviewed.
Just months before their current five-year association ends, Bluebags and Tricolours officials are still to come to terms for an extension that would allow the two clubs to continue to work arm-in-arm. Jets patriarch Terry Rowney last night said his preference was to strike a new deal with the Roosters, but would not rule out standing alone or linking with a rival NRL outfit.

"We've had a few approaches from other clubs but that's pretty much par for the course," Rowney said. "We'd like to think we can come to an arrangement with the Roosters that's financially suitable to both parties, but plenty has changed since we first agreed [in 2006].

"We certainly could go it alone. We're not beholden to anyone - that's how we've managed to survive since 1908."
www.dailytelegraph.com

So - the jets must have got their hands on their $1M that has been missing as i dont see how they could stand alone otherwise.

silverfox

Juniors
THE Newtown Jets could once again be flying solo in 2011, with their NSW Cup feeder relationship under the Roosters being reviewed.
Just months before their current five-year association ends, Bluebags and Tricolours officials are still to come to terms for an extension that would allow the two clubs to continue to work arm-in-arm. Jets patriarch Terry Rowney last night said his preference was to strike a new deal with the Roosters, but would not rule out standing alone or linking with a rival NRL outfit.

"We've had a few approaches from other clubs but that's pretty much par for the course," Rowney said. "We'd like to think we can come to an arrangement with the Roosters that's financially suitable to both parties, but plenty has changed since we first agreed [in 2006].

"We certainly could go it alone. We're not beholden to anyone - that's how we've managed to survive since 1908."
www.dailytelegraph.com

So - the jets must have got their hands on their $1M that has been missing as i dont see how they could stand alone otherwise.

HAHAHAHA Stand alone!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts