What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

melbourne tri nations

phonetic

Juniors
I think the Aus vs GB game in Sydney will pull 35k and the final will sell out. You never know with the members. I didn't think all that many would turn up to the Saints v Manly semi, but by kickoff it was very well populated up there.

I don't know about Melbourne. There's really no excuse for the NRL not to jump in and take advantage on the Storm's great year, so you'd think they would get 30k absolute minimum. I think they'll probably get 35k which in my opinion would be a success.

Brisbane ticket sales are looking good. Category 1 is sold out, and category 6 (i think) is down to single seats only. Given that the ashes test match is the week after, I think plenty of poms will turn out. That one should be 45k-50k.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
The Sydney game will get 25-28,000
The Brisbane game will get about 37,000
The Melbourne game will get about 31,000

The Sydney final will get 26,000

Newcastle or Canberra should of had Sydney's preliminary game

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
very dour figures there Kurt. IMO

The Sydney game will get 30K
The Brisbane game will get about 45K
The Melbourne game will get about 45K

The Sydney final will get 35K

brendothejet

First Grade
because its australia you dopey bugger and its international RL.

support the game.

You think the players from those clubs don't leave that behind to play for their state/country....i'd think the fans could too!

brendothejet said:
because its australia you dopey bugger and its international RL.

support the game.

You think the players from those clubs don't leave that behind to play for their state/country....i'd think the fans could too!

well im one fan that wont unless of course Halatau is hooker for nz :)

btw hayne has played 15 games and hes already been selected for aus someone tell me how???? and Thurston over Cronk :roll::crazy:

ouwet

Bench
joel caine number 1 fan said:
i hate the broncos,Bulldogs,storm so im struggleing too find a reason too go considering they all take up a huge chunk of the aussie team :(

Support International Rugby League...

LebaneseForces said:
Support International Rugby League...

no thanx im usually a big supporter of league but its just not the samewithout any tigers its not like theres not players in our team that dont deserve it :?

eels_fan_01

Bench
no thanx im usually a big supporter of league but its just not the samewithout any tigers its not like theres not players in our team that dont deserve it :?

Like?? Cant think of any on this years form.

brendothejet

First Grade

like who?

RL needs the International scene to be supported by the fans of the game. Test Match footy is a great experience and anyone who can't look past their own jersey colours and club is an insular football fan.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
well im one fan that wont unless of course Halatau is hooker for nz :)

btw hayne has played 15 games and hes already been selected for aus someone tell me how???? and Thurston over Cronk :roll::crazy:
Tate played 11 NRL games before his test call up IIRC.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I was initially :evil: at haynes selection over Grothe, but after finding out abt Grothe's injury, i really cant argue with it, you name me someone who in your opinion whould have got the nod before hayne?

eels_fan_01 said:
Like?? Cant think of any on this years form.

um Farah and lafranchi have both been great for the tigers this year along with Collis i understand though collis has a lot in front of him and gasiner and ignlis both deserve there spot

but i dont get how berrigan is better than Farah half the broncos fans i know hate him and think hes a useless player :roll:

brendothejet said:
like who?

RL needs the International scene to be supported by the fans of the game. Test Match footy is a great experience and anyone who can't look past their own jersey colours and club is an insular football fan.

i think its been boring theres never a good series nz the only match ive liked so far is the nz 17-16 win by nz a few years back most the other games have been rubbish and they have lacked that star quality and the big hits this year will be even worse again no sonny bill no benji no whatuira no minnichello no hodgson

no.2_lukeburt said:
I was initially :evil: at haynes selection over Grothe, but after finding out abt Grothe's injury, i really cant argue with it, you name me someone who in your opinion whould have got the nod before hayne?

Merritt? Turner? el massari? Roberts? Gorden? Rooney?

i think its been boring theres never a good series nz the only match ive liked so far is the nz 17-16 win by nz a few years back most the other games have been rubbish and they have lacked that star quality and the big hits this year will be even worse again no sonny bill no benji no whatuira no minnichello no hodgson
When did NZ win 17-16?
Most 3N games have been great, especially the first two games last year. The Kiwis were without a heap of good players last year so I wouldn't write them off yet.

East Coast Tiger said:
When did NZ win 17-16?
Most 3N games have been great, especially the first two games last year. The Kiwis were without a heap of good players last year so I wouldn't write them off yet.

oops it may have been 17 or 18 all

LESStar58

Referee
I'm hoping a good crowd of about 30-35K.

Hopefully theres a lot of interest from "casual" fans after Origin and the GF and pretty much the 10K average storm crowd will be there...