What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne vs Manly (spoiler)

LESStar58

Referee
Yeah, we are! I can't beleive we let the bastards in! 2 points...FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Earl

Coach
Great attempt at tackle on Steve Menzies by Andrew McFadden :roll:

The game wasn't lost there though. It was lost in the first half.

Blunty

Juniors
Truth is both team copped bad decisions. Stephenson wasn't offside when he scored, but Menzies knocked it on when Stewart scored. Also when Hill scored the play before that, it was obstruction. Plus plenty of shockers mid field.

Dorsel

Juniors
thanx Storm...just cost me 500 bucks in tipping comp...u just couldn't beat Manly could u u bloody jokes....good one :evil:

we didn't make you place $500 on us did we? bellamy did give a warning that he will rest several stars and he was never interested much in the result as it wouldn't have made a difference unless we win by 41. unlikely given manly's surge the last 3 weeks.

Dani

Immortal
as i said in the other forum, if todays performance doesnt get cronk a spot in the 17 for every final, then i dont know what will.

Earl

Coach
Blunty said:
Truth is both team copped bad decisions. Stephenson wasn't offside when he scored, but Menzies knocked it on when Stewart scored. Also when Hill scored the play before that, it was obstruction. Plus plenty of shockers mid field.

Stephenson was offside. It was clear cut. And I fail to recall any obstructions in any of the Scott Hill tries.

lodown

Juniors
Earl said:
Blunty said:

Stephenson was offside. It was clear cut. And I fail to recall any obstructions in any of the Scott Hill tries.

Gotta agree with you Earl.

Igor

Juniors
Chris Hicks... out
Anthony Watmough... out
Jason King... out

We should've won by 20! ;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
They were hardest hit, for sure. But Manly have had their fair share of (Bad) Luck.

Latest posts