What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne will be shown up tonight!

AMIG

Juniors
Melbourne have flown under the radar for the last 3 weeks because they have played all teams outside the current 8...Their last game was in round 20 against Brisbane when they have played anyone in the current 8...Have they been stretched in any of those games???? Guess NOT!

Then 3 weeks prior to that they played all teams AGAIN not in the 8....

Things are very different tonight...The Dragons will be a formidable opponent ..just wait and see!;-)

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Melbourne have flown under the radar for the last 3 weeks because they have played all teams outside the current 8...Their last game was in round 20 against Brisbane when they have played anyone in the current 8...Have they been stretched in any of those games???? Guess NOT!

Things are very different tonight...The Dragons will be a formidable opponent ..just wait and see!;-)
Good call, I'm now holding you accountable :sarcasm:

HowHigh

Coach

Yeah came back from 18-0 down to beat Parra in the final minutes

But anyway I like your confidence :)

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Well. I mean. They don't turn up tonight, they're never gonna turn up. They've thrown in.

I don't believe they've thrown in.

Dizzychik

Juniors
has anyone else turned the volume off yet??

i love it when the boys play on friday nights but not if i have to listen to this vomit.

why doesn't gould crawl up one of slater's nether-region orifices already and put a sock in it ?!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Haha! I could see before kick off that they were going to give Slater the MOM. He even got the credit for tackles his team mates were making. Talking about rock star, that kid obviously believes his own press.

STORM.99/07

Bench
How can Billy listen to the commentary during the game. Billy did play well against you dragqueens.It was his night.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nice purple. Are you aware that the game was three weeks ago? And lol @ slater.

Bazzi

First Grade
Nice purple. Are you aware that the game was three weeks ago? And lol @ slater.

He only joined the forums in Nov 07, when the Storm had just won the their STRIPPED premiership with their illegally assembled team. And now has only showed up when they've won this year's MP and are heading in to the finals series.

Last edited:

Latest posts