What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meli gonnnnnnnnnnnne?

carlnz

Bench
All the sunday papers say he is looking at an early release from his contract to go play for Wigin.

He said all the young guys coming through and he is having an un happy season...

Im trying to think how he could go to Wigin as they are only allowed 3 overseas players...Brett Dallas, Ifeta, Seu Seu (he might get cut), Dennis Moran..so it sounds like its wish ful thinking

mahanga

Juniors
Certainly not the Meli we all know.Barging runs and try scoring abilities.

Perhaps He's feeling guilty and wants out before they give Him the boot.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I still don't think he's playing that bad. He's the best winger in club history for mine and as you all know, I'd be very sad to see him go.

Iafeta

Referee
Thierry, I agree with you.

I'd be sad to see him go at the moment, his last 2-3 months I think have been very very good. He's made drastic improvements - he's hitting the ball up hard again, he's controlling some of the ill discipline, he is trying a lot harder to stay on his man out wide than rushing in...

Personally, I'd love to see Francis stay.

I too think Meli's been pretty good the last few weeks and think it would be a shame to see him go. I don't think it's a coincidence that his form has come back as soon as he's been moved away from Clinton Toopi as his centre partner either.

Iafeta

Referee
Waitakere Warrior Fan said:
I too think Meli's been pretty good the last few weeks and think it would be a shame to see him go. I don't think it's a coincidence that his form has come back as soon as he's been moved away from Clinton Toopi as his centre partner either.

Yes.

My thoughts exactly.

Particularly on defence.

ByRd

First Grade
He had a good game against the roosters. Was damaging every time he run the ball & was very unlucky not to get a hat-trick.

Martli

Coach
He bunged up that Stacey kick but had a pretty solid game all round other than that in my opinion. I want him to stay.

Still a liability on defence. Missed Minichello and another try scorer last night. Attack he still a hand full but in regards to marking his opposite and general tackling hes sh*t house

SunkenEyes

Juniors
He's been a great winger for the warriors. My only frustration with him is that his mistakes always seem to come at crucial moments of the match. Thank god the try he bungled off jones's kick didnt end up being the major difference between the two teams

nickraider

Juniors
Get you next week! Ruben doesn't want to play against his old club! He'll be soft. He always loved the Raiders!!

Latest posts