What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member survey

Dog

Juniors
<table bordercolor=#000000 cellspacing=1 cellpadding=1 background="" border=1> <tbody> <tr> <td>Name</td> <td>Tim</td></tr> <tr> <td>ForumName</td> <td>Dog</td></tr> <tr> <td>Age</td> <td>15</td></tr> <tr> <td>Region/State/Country</td> <td>Central Coast, NSW, Australia</td></tr> <tr> <td>MSN Email (if applicable)</td> <td>timcostello74@hotmail.com</td></tr> <tr> <td>ICQ No (if applicable)</td> <td>N/A</td></tr> <tr> <td>Joined LWOS (roughly)</td> <td>Late July - "in the beginning"</td></tr> <tr> <td>Member of WORL before?</td> <td>Yes from late '99</td></tr> <tr> <td>Most respected LWOS member</td> <td>Believe it or not bronco</td></tr> <tr> <td>Least respected LWOS member</td> <td>Probably 5timeawardwinner or anyone like Johnny Rico</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best thread</td> <td>By far Plane Crashes Into World Trade Centre</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst thread</td> <td>Anything deleted and reposted by an annoying person</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best post</td> <td>I'd say the one by bronco in the bell tolls for union thread</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst post</td> <td>Any comeback by Marcus on that same thread or my d***r*** comments earlier today</td></tr> <tr> <td>Favourite Team &amp; Why</td> <td>Bulldogs - family thing... ("cuz my parents did")</td></tr></tbody></table>
This is not for information collecting purposes or anything I am simply bored and the forum has become lifeless...
Cheers
Dog

I'm bored too, so i'll play.

<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td valign=top nowrap width="100%"></td> <td valign=top nowrap></td></tr></tbody></table> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> <table bordercolor=#000000 cellspacing=1 cellpadding=1 background="" border=1> <tbody> <tr> <td>Name</td> <td>Colin or roopy</td></tr> <tr> <td>ForumName</td> <td>roopy</td></tr> <tr> <td>Age</td> <td>43</td></tr> <tr> <td>Region/State/Country</td> <td>Central Coast, NSW, Australia</td></tr> <tr> <td>MSN Email (if applicable)</td> <td>colinroope@hotmail.com</td></tr> <tr> <td>ICQ No (if applicable)</td> <td>N/A</td></tr> <tr> <td>Joined LWOS (roughly)</td> <td>Late July - "in the beginning"</td></tr> <tr> <td>Member of WORL before?</td> <td>Yes from mid '00</td></tr> <tr> <td>Most respected LWOS member</td> <td>This will sound sucky, but I respect almost everyone. If I had to choose one person to meet and have a yarn with, it would be Gav.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Least respected LWOS member</td> <td>I try to give respect to everyone, and hope to receive respect from everyone. It doesn't always work out, but that is the game plan.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best thread</td> <td>By far Plane Crashes Into World Trade Centre</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst thread</td> <td>the song thread</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best post</td> <td>The one by bronco in the bell tolls for union thread is right up there. Some of the ones in PCIWTC thread were really well thought out and written.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst post</td> <td>Some of the silly one I make late at night, after work.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Favourite Team &amp; Why</td> <td>Knights, because they are the team I would be aspiring to play for if i were playing now. My senior team in other words.</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

imported_bronco

Juniors
LOL please Tim, take back the comment about the bell tolls thread. If Beowolf catches light of this thread you'll know how he'll go on and on.

<table bordercolor=#000000 cellspacing=1 cellpadding=1 background="" border=1> <tbody> <tr> <td>Name</td> <td>Jeremy</td></tr> <tr> <td>ForumName</td> <td>bronco</td></tr> <tr> <td>Age</td> <td>16</td></tr> <tr> <td>Region/State/Country</td> <td>Wellington, New Zealand</td></tr> <tr> <td>MSN Email (if applicable)</td> <td>locky_2000@hotmail.com</td></tr> <tr> <td>ICQ No (if applicable)</td> <td>94881751</td></tr> <tr> <td>Joined LWOS (roughly)</td> <td>Umm as soon as leg told me which was near the beginning</td></tr> <tr> <td>Member of WORL before?</td> <td>Yes, for a while</td></tr> <tr> <td>Most respected LWOS member</td> <td>I don't want to take favourites but you'll certainly know if I don't respect you but I respect most of you here.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Least respected LWOS member</td> <td>Warlock, plain and simple.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best thread</td> <td>Plane Crashes Into World Trade Centre</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst thread</td> <td>Anything deleted and reposted by an annoying person</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best post</td> <td>Any masterpiece that MM, Cyber or Cryptic put togther.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst post</td> <td>My bell tolls post, never would've written it if I knew we'd still be squabbling 120 odd posts later.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Favourite Team &amp; Why</td> <td>Broncos, don't know why really, my story changes every year.</td></tr></tbody></table>

imported_bronco

Juniors
Oops forgot to change the worst post part, I'd say the Bell tolls thread and no offense to Roopy who started it, I don't hate it because of you.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
<table background="" border=1 bordercolor=#000000 cellpadding=1 cellspacing=1> <tbody> <tr> <td>Name</td> <td>Steve</td></tr> <tr> <td>ForumName</td> <td>Willow</td></tr> <tr> <td>Age</td> <td>42</td></tr> <tr> <td>Region/State/Country</td> <td>Gold Coast, QueenslandAustralia</td></tr> <tr> <td>MSN Email (if applicable)</td> <td>jubileeoval@hotmail.com</td></tr> <tr> <td>ICQ No (if applicable)</td> <td>I have one from the 'olden days' but I'm never there now 1139248. catch me on 'Willow' at MSN.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Joined LWOS (roughly)</td> <td>July</td></tr> <tr> <td>Member of WORL before?</td> <td>Yes... lurked early last year and became a member in 2000. Had to leave 2001 when they refused to pay me renumeration for time off work as a result of being injured on the field. The 'breakaway' League has since copped heaps from the oppressive 'Union' regime.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Most respected LWOS member</td> <td>GavBt</td></tr> <tr> <td>Least respected LWOS member</td> <td>none</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best thread</td> <td>Plane Crashes Into World Trade Centre</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst thread</td> <td>none</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best post</td> <td>too many to choose from.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst post</td> <td>none</td></tr> <tr> <td>Favourite Team &amp; Why</td> <td>St George. Because of Johnny King.</td></tr></tbody></table>

ex-manager

Juniors
<table bordercolor=#000000 cellspacing=1 cellpadding=1 background="" border=1> <tbody> <tr> <td>Name</td> <td>Gavin </td></tr> <tr> <td>ForumName</td> <td>GavBT</td></tr> <tr> <td>Age</td> <td>43</td></tr> <tr> <td>Region/State/Country</td> <td>West Yorkshire (God's own) UK</td></tr> <tr> <td>MSN Email (if applicable)</td> <td>N/A</td></tr> <tr> <td>ICQ No (if applicable)</td> <td>N/A</td></tr> <tr> <td>Joined LWOS (roughly)</td> <td>July</td></tr> <tr> <td>Member of WORL before?</td> <td>Yes, I joined WORL when it was still an ultraboard in late 1999. Didn't lurk, just used a couple of different names.
emwink.gif
</td></tr> <tr> <td>Most respected LWOS member</td> <td>There are four other members who I respect and trust.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Least respected LWOS member</td> <td>none</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best thread</td> <td>Plane Crashes into World Trade Centre</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst thread</td> <td>none</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best post</td> <td>There have been some insightfull and thought provokingposts on the Plane Crash thread, can't pick one out.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst post</td> <td>none</td></tr> <tr> <td>Favourite Team &amp; Why</td> <td>Bradford Bulls. I like the way the club is run as much as anything to do with what they do on the field.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Bryce

Juniors
<table bordercolor=#000000 cellspacing=1 cellpadding=1 background="" border=1> <tbody> <tr> <td>Name</td> <td>Bryce</td></tr> <tr> <td>ForumName</td> <td>Bryce (funny that -LOL)</td></tr> <tr> <td>Age</td> <td>37</td></tr> <tr> <td>Region/State/Country</td> <td>Western Sydney (soon to be Mid North Coast) NSW</td></tr> <tr> <td>MSN Email (if applicable)</td> <td></td></tr> <tr> <td>ICQ No (if applicable)</td> <td>125353751</td></tr> <tr> <td>Joined LWOS (roughly)</td> <td>Mid 2001 - not too long after it started</td></tr> <tr> <td>Member of WORL before?</td> <td>I was a regular in 1998, but got sick of the crap and garbage that post there. I told Matt that i wasn't returning, and started my own site instead! My last post was in February 1999, and I aint going back!</td></tr> <tr> <td>Most respected LWOS members</td> <td>What, personally? None, because it's a discussion group, and everyone is entitled to have an opinion, even if it is totally opposed to what I think!</td></tr> <tr> <td>Least respected LWOS members</td> <td>Anyone who disagrees with me! LOLLOL</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best thread</td> <td>How the hell would I know? I can't remember half of them! I like any thread that ius thought provoking, and leads to intelligent discussion and a tad of humour. Recently, Marcus has been the leader in that regard.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst thread</td> <td>Ditto</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best post</td> <td>Ditto: although the posted news items are usually good reading, and argument fodder</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst post</td> <td>I hate the "so and so is so sexy" crap.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Favourite Team &amp; Why</td> <td>The MIGHTY EELS!!!! I grew up in the area.The heroic run of 1975 (winning 4 sudden death games in 8 days) was the catalyst, and the great sides of 1976/7 the clincher. Hell, there are NO OTHER TEAMS! Only Parramatta. Plus, Ray Price is the greatest legend of all. Had a huge soft spot for the Bears, too. </td></tr></tbody></table>

CyberKev006

Juniors
<table bordercolor=#000000 cellspacing=1 cellpadding=1 background="" border=1> <tbody> <tr> <td>Name</td> <td>Kevin Thompson</td></tr> <tr> <td>ForumName</td> <td>CyberKev006 (aka CyberKev &amp; CyberKev2002)</td></tr> <tr> <td>Age</td> <td>33</td></tr> <tr> <td>Region/State/Country</td> <td>Ballarat, VIC, Australia</td></tr> <tr> <td>MSN Email (if applicable)</td> <td>N/A</td></tr> <tr> <td>ICQ No (if applicable)</td> <td>60973409</td></tr> <tr> <td>Joined LWOS (roughly)</td> <td>Around September 2001 (I think)</td></tr> <tr> <td>Member of WORL before?</td> <td>Yes from Black Sunday (GF day 1999)</td></tr> <tr> <td>Most respected LWOS member</td> <td>There's a few, but... GAV BT, JOHNSY, ROOPY, WILLOW, OZBASH &amp; CRYPTIC MESSENGER would be high on the list.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Least respected LWOS member</td> <td>Nobody has really rubbed me up the wrong way... I'm assuming that ROOSTER COGBURN isn't on this forum :)</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best thread</td> <td>None stand out as being exceedingly better than the rest.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst thread</td> <td>Haven't read too many duds here thus far.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Best post</td> <td>I was quite taken by several of ATTILLA's posts in the thread pertaining to Mundine's comments on the USA.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Worst post</td> <td>Anything by youngsters posting self-indulgent drivel that doesn't relate to the thread topic at hand... Several examples could be found in the LWOS 2001 Awards thread.</td></tr> <tr> <td>Favourite Team &amp; Why</td> <td>St George-Illawarra because to do anything else would be considered an act of treason against the self :)</td></tr></tbody></table>
Probably needed another category here... 'Most annoying aspect about participating on a NINEMSN community?'... Trying to sign-in and having your passport rejected even though you have used it repeatedly before!!! I'm now on my third nickname and counting
emangry.gif
CyberKev (screw the modifiers, you know that there can ever be only one CK!)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm sorry to hear CyberKev. I saw the other day that you were signed in as CyberKev and CyberKev2002.

Its obviously a systems error but its beyond me why the Ninesmsn has become fickle about your passport.

El Duque

Bench
Roopy,who did you go for before Newcastle?

If you did go for someone else beforehow could you just jump ship?

Dog

Juniors
2 things - this is entitled "Member Survey" so please fill it out if you haven't already.

The other 5TAW, the reason you can't access the chat rooms is because of the ! after your name. Delete that and you should be fine. And I fail to understand why i am one of your least respected members when I've only posted one or two messages to you...

Maybe you should get to know a person before you judge them...

Cheers
Dog

Dog

Juniors
I've never talked to you and why do you have a problem with me? (in fact yes i did and it was in a friendly manner).

Cheers
Dog

The jumping ship thing.

I originally went for Saint George, largely because I saw them play a trial game against my local side and that was the first really impressive football I had seen live.

It's hard to remember back to how I felt 14 years ago, but switching teams wasn't easy. It took a few seasons for everyone in Newcastle to really convert to the local side, in fact, many people still have a second side they support. What made it easier for me was seeing local kids make the Knights side. Actually seeing guys get a run in the junior squads who would otherwise have just played in the same sides I played in really makes you feel part of the side. I think a lot of the kiwi supporters will be starting to feel that now about the Warriors.

Dolphin Oval

Juniors
seriously, whogoes by the name '5TimeAwardWinner!'?...

it must be a gee up. surely you can't call yourself that after 'winning' somemembers 'awards' here at lwos without intending it to be a joke...

Latest posts