What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members jerseys

ParraSteve

Juniors
They were still advertising to put your name on the jersey after round 1 weren't they? Maybe it took longer than expected to sell the slots in the jersey to get it made

EelsFan05

Bench
Does anyone have a contact number for the membership office other then 1300 BLUE GOLD. I've been trying to contact them for days about this god forsaken jersey and it always diverts to voicemail. Messages and emails aren't returned.

Delboy

First Grade
Try the football office on 8843 0300 , the receptionist should put you through to the promotions guru

EelsFan05

Bench
Finally got through to them. Apparently they can be picked up at the Round 20 game or mailed out after "that's how it should work out". What a crock of #%!?. I know this has been the corporate line for a while but I will be surprised if it works out.

This failure of a small project is a typical of the shambles that our club has become. We are the joke or the league.

Newtowneel

Juniors
Wouldn't it be nice if the club actually bothered to inform us of this. I haven't had any notification by email, mail or phone that this is the case. I must have missed the smoke signal they sent me.

Newtowneel

Juniors
On another note, my wife received a 3 game membership pack from the Broncos the other day. Since we live in Sydney she signed on as an away supporter, received tickets for three away games and got a MUCH better membership pack than I did for being a member for the whole year. She laughed at the sorry pack our members got in comparison.

Suitman

Post Whore
On another note, my wife received a 3 game membership pack from the Broncos the other day. Since we live in Sydney she signed on as an away supporter, received tickets for three away games and got a MUCH better membership pack than I did for being a member for the whole year. She laughed at the sorry pack our members got in comparison.

Mate I'd let the club know.
The more negative feedback they get, the more chance things may improve.

Suity

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Finally got through to them. Apparently they can be picked up at the Round 20 game or mailed out after "that's how it should work out". What a crock of #%!?. I know this has been the corporate line for a while but I will be surprised if it works out.

This failure of a small project is a typical of the shambles that our club has become. We are the joke or the league.

Only 11 days to go.

bartman

Immortal
More drama than getting those year 12 high school jerseys made! And school kids normally organise them themselves :lol:.

Latest posts