What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Tickets in Mudgee (NOT INCLUDED)

wrfeel

Juniors
My Family are taking the trek to Mudgee tomorrow to support the boys. When I found out my family wanted to join us, I looked online to get them tickets.

While doing this I found out not only that I couldn't get cheaper tickets for my Family, but my season pass didn't even cover General Admission.

On calling up the B & G army, I was advised that the $$'s for season tickets this year were cheaper as people may not be prepared to travel to Mudgee. That's fair enough, but the people that have members tickets should have the option to go to the game for no extra cost, with the option to upgrade the tickets to grandstand seats for a fee.

This is now going to cost me an extra $100+ in tickets that I havnt budgeted for and having booked accommodation, cannot back down on going.

I have bought the tickets and I am very much looking forward to the game, but this has put quite a large dampner on the trip to Mudgee and the game.

Good Luck to the Boys on Sunday.

~~CLD - EEL FOR LIFE~~

Eels Dude

Coach
Yeah well when you renewed or bought your membership you had the option of the Mudgee add on which was publicized well, so it's not like the club deliberately deceived people they were clear from the get go that the Mudgee game was not included with the season ticket. I guess it depends on how much seating there is as to whether they could offer free entry to ticketed members, but they certainly should offer you the normal 15% discount for members so you can buy tickets for your family as it is a home game.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
How much could Mudgee tickets possibly be? Can't imagine the facilities would be great. So what $5, $8.50 tops?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
That's value! It's not everyday you get a game like this in Mudgee. I'm surprised it's not sold out already.

wrfeel

Juniors
They will probably oversell the hills. Im sure they wouldn't even know the capacity....

strider

Post Whore
How much could Mudgee tickets possibly be? Can't imagine the facilities would be great. So what $5, $8.50 tops?

come on, with all the recent talk you must realise its probably better facilities than parra stadium

it was well publicised that the season ticket did not include the mudgee match

dunno who sets the prices???

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Wrfeel - I was you I'd be double checking my house and car insurance as well. There could be all kinds of exclusions in the fine print that you missed!

Tyler Durden

Juniors
$25 Adult $15 Child
Its more Expensive than General Admission @ Parra Stadium.

and don't forget the $7 ticketek fee if you book online.
( they will not mail you the ticket, they will not email it allow you to print it out and take it with you - this fee allows you to pick up your ticket from the ground.)

Jodeci

Bench
My Family are taking the trek to Mudgee tomorrow to support the boys. When I found out my family wanted to join us, I looked online to get them tickets.

While doing this I found out not only that I couldn't get cheaper tickets for my Family, but my season pass didn't even cover General Admission.

On calling up the B & G army, I was advised that the $$'s for season tickets this year were cheaper as people may not be prepared to travel to Mudgee. That's fair enough, but the people that have members tickets should have the option to go to the game for no extra cost, with the option to upgrade the tickets to grandstand seats for a fee.

This is now going to cost me an extra $100+ in tickets that I havnt budgeted for and having booked accommodation, cannot back down on going.

I have bought the tickets and I am very much looking forward to the game, but this has put quite a large dampner on the trip to Mudgee and the game.

Good Luck to the Boys on Sunday.

~~CLD - EEL FOR LIFE~~

How many tickets do u need?

Suitman

Post Whore
Clearly the prices were right. The ground was packed. I'm guessing people would have been prepared to pay heaps more to see us get or arses whipped.

Suity

wrfeel

Juniors
How many tickets do u need?

I needed 4. But they were paid for anyway.

it will be the last time I travel away for a country game unless the tickets are included in the members package?

The atmosphere was horrendous, the majority of Mudgee locals that I spoke to were cheering for the Titans.

We had no home ground advantage "AT ALL". f**k the country bums...
Keep the games at Parra so the Fans that are sticking by this team can feel a little satisfaction.....After this weekend I feel none.

Disappointing effort from Parramatta Eels as a whole this weekend....