What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership next year -will you bother

Ace-STi

Juniors
Got to say bloody disappointed after today's lack of effort

Really considering not renewing next year :(

Anyone else in the same boat?

FlameThrower

Bench
Yes its doubtfull....already mentioned it to my better half....the Club has a few weeks to change my mind....right now it's on autopilot treating the fans/ supporters as idiots.

I don't have a membership not point as it wouldn't benefit me but if I had a choice I wouldn't utter waste of money when times are tough.

Just on that not anyone who says your not a true fan because you actually won't tolerate the way the club is being run and you don't wish to waste your hard earned cash should pull their head in.

DaMightyDragons

Juniors
My membership will not be renewed next year. It's clear to say that with this muppet in charge, we will never make the top 8 no matter who and how hard we recruit. If the dragons want my money, they are going to have to work bloody hard for it!

BennyV

Referee
Perhaps you should buy a sharks membership instead..

Roosters would be more apt!

I, for one, will be renewing my membership, going to games, cheering the team, and hating the world if we lose! My team is the Dragons and I'll stay loyal to the club, not Steve Price, Craig Young or Peter Foist, but to the big Red V...I won't throw in the towel based on a couple of lean years!

...to bash some one for trying to make a meaningful stand by not renewing their Membership, is about as dumb as assuming that every Person working at the Dragons is there purely and only for the love of the Club.

Would Steve Price do his Job for the national average wage of $55,000 p.a.for example?

Would he then love the Club so much to buy and pay for his Membership on that wage? ...Buy a Jersey maybe?

I don't think so.

It's an issue we are all struggling with.

Don't any of us beat each other up, however each of us may decide what's best.

I for one, will not shut up until the Club listens and acts.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Just on that not anyone who says your not a true fan because you actually won't tolerate the way the club is being run and you don't wish to waste your hard earned cash should pull their head in.

In the past 2 to 3 years I have paid for a handful of my Sydney Dragons supporter clients Red V memberships as Christmas gifts. I won't be doing that again this year. Main reason is I don't want them to feel obliged to going to watch crap footy from a legendary club being coached by a crap coach whom is supported by a crap administration. I'll give em a bottle of Johnny Blue instead, may come in handy during season 2014 is Price is still the coach

juanfarkall

Coach
Usually I buy a Kogarah 6 pack but am not sure whether or not I can trust the club again regarding 6 games there.

[/B]

In the past 2 to 3 years I have paid for a handful of my Sydney Dragons supporter clients Red V memberships as Christmas gifts. I won't be doing that again this year. Main reason is I don't want them to feel obliged to going to watch crap footy from a legendary club being coached by a crap coach whom is supported by a crap administration. I'll give em a bottle of Johnny Blue instead, may come in handy during season 2014 is Price is still the coach

...no Sales Manager / Business entity can ignore that without enquiry or accountability !

Bongdragon

Juniors
Roosters would be more apt!

I, for one, will be renewing my membership, going to games, cheering the team, and hating the world if we lose! My team is the Dragons and I'll stay loyal to the club, not Steve Price, Craig Young or Peter Foist, but to the big Red V...I won't throw in the towel based on a couple of lean years!

As true Dragons supporters, we are not fair weather. That's one great thing about our supporters. We keep on supporting!

Dea

Juniors
I did a Kogarah 6 pack. Having the dates before let me ensure i could get to most of the games. If they don't set them before hand I might not go again. But bigger influence has been I've used the games as a relax and fun activity. At present there is not much fun and their style of play is stressful. We don't have to win every game but I want us to be competitive. I have supported Saints for 40+ years. I won't stop now, but I may not get to the games....

Dragon Blood

Juniors
[/B]

At least I know they'll enjoy the Johnny Blue

Dragon Blood

Juniors
To add to the above , the whole game has changed big time and its becoming more like WWF/E than footy. So I won't be renewing my membership as first acDragons supporter and second as an ARL supporter. The game has turned to shit!!!!!!!

Just some examples from today's games....... Nighty fumbled from a hight kick just before 1/2 time i think, infield ref ruled no try but video refs played 50 million replays to justify a try but to no avail

Chase scores off a clear Tequiry knock on/back and no video replay, no try

Fein gets KO'd by a clear outlawed late shoulder charge and its play on!!?!!!

Can't punch?

Can't have a spew ala Tooves

This game is now SHIT!!!!!!!

When is it women's beach volleyball season? My next membership!!!!

Stagger Lee

Bench
Usually I buy a Kogarah 6 pack but am not sure whether or not I can trust the club again regarding 6 games there.

^ Yep

I always buy a family Kogarah 6 pack - and though I am certain to buy a ticket for myself of some sort I feel guilty dragging the rest of my family out for this crap. And as for moving games away from Kogarah I just can't get the family on the weekend to places like the SCG so I am just throwing money away.

*sigh* :x

hardbaby

Coach
I'll support them until I die and leave them money in my will (it's already written in). The sad bit is that love is unrequited. I don't mind losing but I do expect the Board to run this club professionally, the coach to know what he is doing, have a competitive playing roster and the team to never give up. Batting 0 from 4. Doust is the problem. Have no doubts about it lads. Doust must go.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
I'll support them until I die and leave them money in my will (it's already written in). The sad bit is that love is unrequited. I don't mind losing but I do expect the Board to run this club professionally, the coach to know what he is doing, have a competitive playing roster and the team to never give up. Batting 0 from 4. Doust is the problem. Have no doubts about it lads. Doust must go.

I'm glad it's your money and not mine you have left in your will.

If I left any money in my will I'd be afraid it will go towards paying Chinless"s contract.
F&$?K that!!!! He doesn't even deserve government issued food stamps!!!!!!

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Also I'm sure if I was to leave any of of my money it would have to go through Mr Schurort.

Good on the Tiges for playing the young 18 yo 1/2back that pulled our pants down. But still rules are rules and I wish the kid a sincere 1st class career and an injury free win in an origin series .

Pretty sad when a rival rookie 18 yo has a blinder against the mighty Dragons and single handedly played a role in outplaying us.

I don't think I've killed a chinaman in a past life????? So why am I suffering so much pants pulled down shame right now ?????

F@%*K it I'm not wearing undies all day today in case someone wants to pull them down.

Latest posts