What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory Card Problems

med37

Juniors
I know memory card issues were the reason the game didn't pass Sony testing first time. Well i've got a reason why it shouldn't of passed any time.

* 1st off I edited some teams (Vagana too Sharks..etc..), saved it onto my profile.
* Then I started an NRL season,got to round 6 and tried to save. I was presented with 12 blocks to choose from. Now my memory card is basically empty (6MB Free), but whenever I tried to save it said file is being used, even though there was a blank space next too the block. I tried all 12 blocks and it said the same thing.
* Saved it on block 7 because I thought Block 1 may have my profile.
* Went back to game customisation and for some reason it starts saying I cannot edit teams. I have to delete saved game file first. WTF??????

Ok,maybe i'll try to customise a competition. Did a league with some NRL and SL teams in it. Clicked accept changes and the game froze.Brillant.

Maybe this game should be sold with a free can of fly spray.

And another thing, took Vagana out of the bulldogs and now Mark O'Meley is playing at halfback. Can't find any way to change it.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Devo mate i dunno what's going on with your memory card but at the moment mine seems fine.

I'm currently using two files (one for Panthers season and another for Dragons) and it's only froze once but no memory card problems.

I've also created 2 players and they are still there. I'm planning to create a team and competition after i finish my season with the Panthers so i'll see if mine has problems aswell, hopefully not.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I've had no problems.

I have come accross that issue that you cannot customise teams after starting a season but as soon as i finished my season and deleted the season file I was able ot edit with no problems then have since started another season.

That could be the same with all versions of the game tho.

Hurriflatch

Referee
u using real Sony card or a cheap 3rd party one

that might be the prob

I've used a Sony card and a tru-blu card (LOL) both without probs

Jono078

Referee
geez guys there is no problem if you try and edit a team while in season and you have it saved it wont let you and you cant delete a customized player if there in a team you cant edit a team if they are one a tournoment save.

nz_kid

Juniors
I am also having memory card problems. This is the frist time it has happend to me. when u start up the game it loads and then it starts reading your memroy card well it read mine for about 5 seconds and then it said ' Load failed'. Whats going on can anyone help me because i have nealy finised the game and now i cant load it all up. I'm afaired i have lost it :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(