1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Mentally weak

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by MattyDragon0028, Sep 12, 2020.

1. possm

possm Coach

1. RTS 1m
    8. McGuire 500k - seems AFB is going to the Warriors
    12. New edge forward 500k
    13. De Belin - already on our books
    14. Big O 500k

I estimate we have 1.9m available right now and if we can cast off Norman and Dufty, as well at not extend other contracts, we will easily have the salary to make these changes.

2. ALSGI

ALSGI Bench

JDB isn’t already on our books. If he’s allowed to play it will mean a new contract for next year and beyond.

He’s agreed in principle apparently but I’m guessing there wont be a contract signed until his trial has an outcome. I doubt the NRL would register his contract until the trial has a final outcome. His matter goes to trial in November. Who knows how long the trial will go for. Then there’s possible appeals by either side.

Once his current contract expires I’m also guessing he couldn’t even train with us in case of injury etc, so he may not even be able to train with us for the whole off season let alone play for us by March.

At best his stupidity has caused a lot of harm to a lot of people. At worst he will go to gaol.

Time to let him go and spend the money on someone else while we can.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    Mjab likes this.
  3. possm

possm Coach

You know you're right:
    JDB would have to replace JDB