What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merrin dumped from blues

Bring back choc

Juniors
Merrin has been dropped for game 3. Great for us as he'll play bs Newcastle. I do feel for him though. He was given very limited game time. In saying that he'll be good for the experience.

Tweek

Juniors
So annoyed by this. I personally would not have chose him in my team but they did, gave him very limited game time than drop him for the third game. They should have given him a chance after picking him.

Bingerz

Juniors
So long as they continue to see him as the future i'm fine with it, might even give hi the extra motivation to take more steps forward

They opted fro Galloway cause he has more mongrel in his game... thats fine Merrin is sno where near his peak anyway will develop into a fine front rower..

ghostface

Juniors
It's a real shame i think he will be a better player for the experience. Ah well good to have him back on board.

ghostface

Juniors
His form has dipped a little since the origin period, could be fatigue, but in his last 3 games he hasn't notched over 100 metres. Ricky Stuart is still a dick for dropping him...

Wobbygong

First Grade
Prefer to have Morris back, save us the embarrassment of Simmonds. Also a little wKe up call for Merrin so next time he makes origin he'll rip in more I thought he show them what he was capable in game one and was a passenger for 14 mins in game 2. Its a good learning curve for him and will only make him hungrier next time.

Last edited:

trudge

Bench
Debuting Galloway in a decider at Suncorp is a risk.

Why Trent was picked in the first place was a mystery.

Oh well, nice to have our 3rd best prop back.

Dragon

Coach
Didn't get much game time and it was probably a strange decision to put him there in the first place, he will get another chance one day. Galloway deserves the spot he has been on fire

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Debuting Galloway in a decider at Suncorp is a risk.

Why Trent was picked in the first place was a mystery.

Oh well, nice to have our 3rd best prop back.

A conspiracy to drive up his value against our salary cap.

For the record, I honestly believe that by the time Merrin peaks at around 25 or 26, he will be arguably the best prop we've seen in a looooong time.

Minh

First Grade
He'll bounce back bigger and better, in almost all team sports the great players have been dumped at some stage in their careers and come back the better for it.

I'm hoping this experience motivates him get the best out of himself, he really does have a very good potential and we know what he is capable of.

Cagey Mac

Bench
He'll get a chance against the Knights on Sunday and the Gallen, Douglas and Snowcone in a couple of weeks

God-King Dean

Immortal
tin-foil-hat.jpg

MattYg1

Bench
He'll bounce back bigger and better, in almost all team sports the great players have been dumped at some stage in their careers and come back the better for it.

Michael Jefferey Jordan was cut from his High School Basketball team!!! that high school basketball coach and any of his family should never be allowed near a basketball court again!!

He'll be fine... as a matter of fact he will tear Newcastle a new one this weekend...