What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas!!

Martli

Coach
Deftinetly booze then. Get a good 40oz of his favourite spirits or something.

Well that's what i'd what someone to get me anyway.

Dani

Immortal
I've already got something pretty expensive.(can't say what cause he might read this) But it's only small.
It's too hard. I'll just get him vouchers.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dani, bracelets are good for early 20's guys. Or if they like Golf, get them something to do with golf.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I love different types of bracelets. Heaps of my mates do as well. It was only a suggestion though. I am not a big necklace wearer. But I always wear my bracelet that I have been wearing since I was 16!

DownUnder

Coach
I'm an early 20's male, I would rather cut off my hand then wear a bracelet, a necklace with a cross or something is always good.

Martli

Coach
I'm gonna get a gold or silver chain for either my birthday or christmas. But I dunno about a braclet, I see a few guys wearing those silver ones at uni dunno if it'd suit me though.

lockyno1

Post Whore
My bracelets are gold or silver. Depends which one I wear. The gold one is the one I have had since I was 16

DownUnder

Coach
I wear a small silver cross round my neck everyday, more so because it was a present I got while in hospital then anything else.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I have a very expensive stirling silver necklace, with the symbol of an egyptian horas

one of these thingys

eyeofhorusbyzantcom.jpg

Latest posts