What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas

Pomoz

Bench
Well said Bob and the same to you. Merry Christmas everybody. 2021 will be a brilliant Year, so Happy New Year!!

MugaB

Coach
Merry Kiss MyAss, and Happy No Beers, to all you trolls from the Orange Magpies forum!!!

And keep safe, and resilient in safety measures during Covid for all you fans of the game, keep your loved ones safe.
And merry Xmas to all the great Panfa supporters, god willing 2021 is our New year

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. If Christmas is a tough time for you, take care, be kind to yourself.

For me it's a day of breakfast with cousins, lunch for 3 at my place, dinner at my brothers place with his son and grandchildren.

A couple of video calls to my children during the day, and the gearing up for a small beach wedding on Jan 2.

If your travelling stay safe.

If your not coping please reach out to someone for assistance and help.

Take care all J.