What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Xmas Souths LU

Merry XMAS, All Souths supportor's Dave & DKOR imparticular. Lets hope the knew year is prosperous for the footy and personal alike!

Dave Q

Coach
Merry XMAS, All Souths supportor's Dave & DKOR imparticular. Lets hope the knew year is prosperous for the footy and personal alike!

Thats a very kind gesture Baron, thanks.

You know we are still trying to break in our new mods! I was thinking of creating a fake scuffle they could break up with threats of suspension etc.

They say that if you havent had at least one warning of permanent and definate expulsion, you havent lived!

Not that I would know anything about that (cough). But my conscience is clear.

My fellow Souths LU forum travellers, we get around the place and we know the dangerous places to post and management to avoid.

Its christmas, its the christmas spirit and lets not forget the lads who have struggled this year. Keep up the fight boys, no surrender.

ozbash

Referee
Merry Christmas to all the Bunnybros

Hope 2010 is going to be the year for you guys.

hunters

Juniors
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope to contribute a bit more next year and in turn get to know you all a bit more. In the meantime, be merry but most of all be safe - we want you around for our 21st.

Latest posts