What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message To Parramatta Stadium Patrons

The Colonel

Immortal
MESSAGE TO PARRAMATTA STADIUM PATRONS
12 April 2006
Please be advised that the Parramatta NRL Club will not tolerate offensive or anti-social behaviour at matches.
Further, the Club will not hesitate to take the strongest action to eradicate such behaviour. Instances of racial taunts or vilifications will be most severely dealt with.
The Club also acknowledges that rarely does action need to be taken due to Parramatta fans overall ability to express and enjoy their passion in a sportsman like manner.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1275.asp

Hellsy

Immortal
and no bashing of mascots no matter how ugly they are

although the forum needs bashing;
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 24 seconds.
:bdh: :bdh:

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
MESSAGE TO PARRAMATTA STADIUM PATRONS
12 April 2006
Please be advised that the Parramatta NRL Club will not tolerate offensive or anti-social behaviour at matches.
Further, the Club will not hesitate to take the strongest action to eradicate such behaviour. Instances of racial taunts or vilifications will be most severely dealt with.
The Club also acknowledges that rarely does action need to be taken due to Parramatta fans overall ability to express and enjoy their passion in a sportsman like manner.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1275.asp

yeah fish!!! [-X

btw, does anyone know what prompted this media release on???

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Yeh, I was thinking that myself. :-k

Suity

we're generally a very well behaved club and there was no real announcement like this through the Dogs drama which was focussed by the media for a while and probably would of made more sence.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'm hoping it wasn't me calling Petersen a F-ing seppo wanker when he pased the ball to Penrith and getting warned by the cops

Glenn

First Grade
So we are not allowed to tell the ref what we thought of his decision then :shock:
Do not condone racial abuse in any way shape or form, but where is line drawn when it comes to anti-social behaviour :?

I was gonna smack that parra fan in front of us who was yelling out "Black merkin!!" to wesser. What a loser and the security blokes didnt even give a toss. The sooner parra brings back Willie and Tooks the better!!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
Macquarie Scorpions said:
I was gonna smack that parra fan in front of us who was yelling out "Black merkin!!" to wesser. What a loser and the security blokes didnt even give a toss.

Someone should have just told him to pull his head in and that he is an embarressment to the club.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
I was gonna smack that parra fan in front of us who was yelling out "Black merkin!!" to wesser. What a loser and the security blokes didnt even give a toss. The sooner parra brings back Willie and Tooks the better!!!!

you should of waited till after the game and then give it too him, we don't want supporters like that prick there..

Kornstar

Coach

that actually makes me quite sick to think that someone can be treated that way because of their skin colour.......he is a talented footballer, so enjoy the show he puts on........ok it is hard to swallow when it is against you, but blame the defence, not the player scoring the try when you want to vent frustration........he is doing his job......

Suitman

Post Whore
Kornstar said:
that actually makes me quite sick to think that someone can be treated that way because of their skin colour.......he is a talented footballer, so enjoy the show he puts on........ok it is hard to swallow when it is against you, but blame the defence, not the player scoring the try when you want to vent frustration........he is doing his job......

Absolutely.

Wesser is one of many players from other clubs that flame my passion for Rugby League.
He is a great athelete and player.

Every club has their dickhead supporters. It is up to the rest of us to ensure they pull their heads in.

Suity

Mario if i'd had seen him after the game i'd have given the tosser a hammerblow that would have sorted him out. The fool looked like some inbred meevsy, probably from Curumbi

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mario if i'd had seen him after the game i'd have given the tosser a hammerblow that would have sorted him out. The fool looked like some inbred meevsy, probably from Curumbi

yeah! he was probably a simple prick out on day release.