What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messages To Macca

Bay56

First Grade
Dont forget to give me your new phone # macca ...

always have been and always will remain my favourite player .... to bad you didnt have the support from the club that would have taken you that extra step.

Will sorely miss you :cry: :cry:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Marty champ, what can I say?!
Where all really dissapointed with the news, another one of our home grown talents leaving for the money.

Any way, don't want you to go away with a negative note but on a posotive!

Best of luck in England mate, and thanks for all the memories, It's a shame your leaving because we've decided where going to win the Premiership this season :mrgreen:

Have fun with the Broncos :lol: though I can't see that happening, after all you are going to the Wests of Super League, though you'll have a few cheap hook up's.

See you next season bud!

Raiderette Mixi

SOULS 04

Juniors
this is a sad sad day for raiders

i hate doing these farewells... first wiki and davico and now mclinden.

ive loved watching you play since you started and theres not many players that shred up defence like you

enjoy your trip hope to see you come home soon.

greeneyed

First Grade
I don't think Macca is going for the money. I think he is going out of frustration with the club, coaching, his own desire to play better than he has been. The money might seem like double in the UK, but it isn't. It costs twice as much to live there. Anyway, Macca should have a great time travelling around Europe. I hope he isn't looking for the TABs in Prague though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IanHindmarsh said:
Where all really dissapointed with the news, another one of our home grown talents leaving for the money.

I don't think Mark left for the money, he obviously likes travelling and wanted to play in a different country when young instead of doing at 32 like most other aussie players.

Marty was on good money here, he even said he didn't leave for the money, and i believe him when he says that.

greeneyed

First Grade
ball boy said:
greeneyed he said he left because he has allways wanted to travel cant you read mate

Ballboy. Consider all the quotes. I saw what was written on the official Raiders release, but I have also seen the two news reports on WIN TV and ABC Canberra, where he explains it. It was more complex than him wanting to travel.

I can certainly read and have been doing so for a lot longer than you mate.

SOULS 04

Juniors
the reason he almost left us a couple of years ago was caus he wanted to travel... seems he's taking it up now

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Ok I might seem wrong, so sorry.

But we all have our own opinions, and that is mine.

Ballboy, no need bitching over McLinden and greeneyed and his reading.

greeneyed

First Grade
Read the posts I made reporting on reports of his departure on WIN TV and ABC News. The reason was definitely more than travel.

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
This is my worst day as a Raiders fan that I can remember. Good luck and stay injury free especially knee injuries so when your contract is up you can come back to the Raiders (fingers crossed) and still have that acceleration and step.

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
The chip kick on the second tackle that won us the game in round 1, Round 4 when you tore up the Eels.....memories......we'll miss ya, now go get cashed up in the inferior league, comeback with the ability to kick mate......hopefully they'll teach ya..... :cry:

Latest posts