What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messenger! :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
OK people, am I the only one being defrauded access to f**king msn?

:fist:

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:!

I simply can't connect. Troubleshooter said it was my proxy serve or firewall or something but it still ain't workin :fist:

Timmah

Staff member
So I'm to assume either you have very little friends, or there is some sort of widespread messenger issue? Service Status page has no problems on it... :?

DownUnder

Coach
I was gonna check my email too, I probably have 100 or so emails by now, f**king friends sending me pointless crap :fist:

Martli

Coach
Just Another 'Dogs Supporter said:
So I'm to assume either you have very little friends, or there is some sort of widespread messenger issue? Service Status page has no problems on it... :?

I'm a contact list nazi and delete those randoms that add you but never talk to you, i've got something like 41 people, but on my old account i was on about 60 people's list. That and it's like 11:30pm over here so i'm assuming people have hit the sack.

DownUnder

Coach
I don't talk to my contacts very often any more, at least one of them is now a raging alcoholic.

Jono078

Referee
Mine is ok, it's been logged in for a while though (No wonder noone has signed in!)

But a friend said his is farked up aswell.

Timmah

Staff member
My best friend just signed in but I'm farked. It sh*ts me that their pathetic Service Status page doesn't say a thing :fist:

f**k you MSN, even Telstra does better than you in a crisis :p