What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon - Toad or Cockroach?

Doomednow

Bench
I don't think he'll ever get picked unfortunately. Not because he isn't good enough, just because it seems like the selectors aren't interested/have a blind spot for him. If he had a chance though judging by his comments I'd imagine he'd want a blue jersey over a maroon one.

EDIT: Although, Queensland will be looking for a new winger next year and might try and steal him. That's their style.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Gordon also has a Kiwi grandparent and Pritchard is always in his ear about playing for NZ.

I would not of minded:

2.Gordon 3.Jennings 4.Cooper 5.Morris.

Club combinations and a decent goalkicker considering Ennis will be the kicker till Gidley gets on.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Gordon also has a Kiwi grandparent and Pritchard is always in his ear about playing for NZ.

I would not of minded:

2.Gordon 3.Jennings 4.Cooper 5.Morris.

Club combinations and a decent goalkicker considering Ennis will be the kicker till Gidley gets on.

You should know the only club combos they care about is the Dragons. He wasn't even thought of for Country so maybe they don't know or don't want him

I know this in the wrong place but does anyone know what state A Fifita is elgibile for ? I know he grew up in Sydney but i think he went to Queensland at some stage. He is not ready by a long way but I think in a few years he may develop into an origin player.