What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Greenfield

Criswell

Juniors
As a pleased Souths fan, I have to ask.......why did you let this bloke slip out of the Shire????

He's going to be a huge player in the future,

Some of the offloads he produced during the Shield were simple outstanding.

Also Dale Newton I believe is also ex-Sharks and now with Souths. Again highly impressive......what happened with these two??

coolumsharkie

Referee
Who f*ckin knows Criswell... I personally was sad to see both of them go, I think Souths did a shifty on Greenfield though.

lolesi

First Grade
There was some behind the scenes stuff with Greenfield and some Shark players.

Greenfield wasn't the most liked bloke at Shark Park.

wittyfan

Referee
Criswell said:
Also Dale Newton I believe is also ex-Sharks and now with Souths. Again highly impressive......what happened with these two??

Ask Wizard. He was Dale's number one fan. :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
wizard said:
sh*t THE nice person SULLYFAN IS STILL ALIVE :lol: :cry:

:lol: I knew a thread about Dale would exhume you from your dungeon.

Good observation though for those who may have thought I was posting during wizard's absence while dead. :arrow:

diggity

Juniors
I don't know what lolesi is talking about....may be true, may not be. I do know for a fact, however, that the Sharks were very keen to hold onto Greenfield (and quite rightly so!). Unfortunately, Michael's father is involved with the Rabbits (I think he may be on the board of directors) and he was never going to stay. We offered him more money to stay than the Rabbits are paying him but unfortunately it was still not enough (source: Theo Burgess). He will be a star. No doubt

lolesi

First Grade
Ask some of the Flegg players about Greenfield, they will tell you what you need to know :lol: :lol:

He is not the most loved person

PJ

First Grade
Diggity as far as I can remember Greenfield was still on contract to the Sharks so it was a decision by the Sharks to cut him.

Booyah

Bench
Some of the offloads he produced during the Shield were simple outstanding.

I hope for your sake he's finally figured out that you don't have to offload the ball every time you make a bloody run.

My heart was in my mouth every time he ran the ball in the GF last year for fear he'd force a stupid unecessary pass.

ali

Bench
lolesi said:
There was some behind the scenes stuff with Greenfield and some Shark players.

Greenfield wasn't the most liked bloke at Shark Park.

I could believe it. I don't think he was too popular at Wests either. I remember watching Cronulla vs Wests in Flegg and when he came on off the bench one of the players yelled out Greenfield is on and they proceeded to try and smash the living daylights out of him any time he had the footy. I just assumed they were pissed off at him for leaving, but maybe they genuinly didn't like the bloke. I don't think I've ever seen a junior team as fired up as Wests were on that day.

Criswell

Juniors
He came from Wests firsts?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And he's still only 19 isn't he.......

Lord........is he a grasscutter or something???????