What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Monoghan

Stagger eel

Staff member
Beachy Eagle said:
Its very rare that Eagles fans and Eels fans agree on anything, but time to reflect on the wows of the Knights is a great thing. Poor knights!! hahaha I still remember being kicked when we were down and looked like out of the comp, Newcastle fans what goes around comes around. Eels fans good to agree on some things once in a while, but i am sure that tomorrow Fitzy or Peters will give something to cane each other about?? lol lol

they can cane each other all they want. I'm sure Smithy will give glowing references to both of them!! :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
eelavation said:
please explain to us why you follow 8 teams??

:clap: :lol:

Eela usually has the good oil. But this little tidbit is certainly an odd one:-k

Stagger eel

Staff member
t-ba said:
:clap: :lol:

Eela usually has the good oil. But this little tidbit is certainly an odd one:-k

you know the rules! can't really say.

buuut!! I heard it happened on the weekend when you played us.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I tell you what if it turns out to be true, as expect it would be I'll reveal where and when he signed, if it turns out to be false? I'm gonna keep it to myself, for obvious reasons :D

lotti

Bench
eelavation said:
please explain to us why you follow 8 teams??
I only follow 3 Manly my whole family are huge Manly fans, Melbourne I'm orginally from Victoria and am loyal to Victorian teams so why should their NRL one be any different and the Sharks uh I've been following them for so long that I've forgotten why I first started to support them but if they play my other team then god help the sharks because I'll be yelling at them not praising them.

Stagger eel

Staff member
lotti said:
I only follow 3 Manly my whole family are huge Manly fans, Melbourne I'm orginally from Victoria and am loyal to Victorian teams so why should their NRL one be any different and the Sharks uh I've been following them for so long that I've forgotten why I first started to support them but if they play my other team then god help the sharks because I'll be yelling at them not praising them.

I sincerely hope you get over your schitzophrenic paranoia tendencies on top of your altzaimas condition.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
eelavation said:
I tell you what if it turns out to be true, as expect it would be I'll reveal where and when he signed, if it turns out to be false? I'm gonna keep it to myself, for obvious reasons :D
You'll keep it to yourself? No leaks?

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

On last night's performance you can see why he's being measured up for #9 can't you? That defence and kicking out of dummy half would be lethal.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mzilikazi said:
You'll keep it to yourself? No leaks?

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

On last night's performance you can see why he's being measured up for #9 can't you? That defence and kicking out of dummy half would be lethal.

the dogs are barking that his actually not signed and won't be there next year, so obviously the information given to me was incorrect.....I think?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mayor_Quimby said:
looks that way eela

see my post on the NRL thread regarding this, but you guys are owed an explanation by the Manly management regarding this.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
talk about ruining a good feeling.

not only has management taken the gloss off a great win last night, they have hampered our chances of going deep into the play offs this season.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Mayor_Quimby said:
talk about ruining a good feeling.

not only has management taken the gloss off a great win last night, they have hampered our chances of going deep into the play offs this season.

Totally agree.

Today was meant to be a day of gloating and proclaiming to all that I support Manly and that I was there last night.

Instead I've been defending the club & Monaghan whilst trying to hide the maroon and white in me at the same time.

Latest posts