What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Robertson

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
News is that Manly are about to sign him to replace Donald.

I have never really heard of him.

Can anyone give me the low down on him?

Thanks

thickos

First Grade
Look, he's willing and tries hard... but he never finds the stripe. Thus IMO a terrible replacement for Donald who is one of the most under-rated wingers in the comp.

He's dropped down the pecking order a lot here so he's probably looking for a more regular gig.

aussies1st

Staff member
The only thing robbo has is pace but no where near as quick as Donald. So not too much to write home about.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Doesn't surprise me at all that he's going, since we have so many good outside backs coming through. He is fairly injury prone, and has dodgy hamstrings.

woodgers

Bench
It wouldn't surprise me either simply for the fact that he is best mates with the Monaghan brothers who live together in Manly.

Quimby, he did play for a wonderful junior club called the Valley Dragons, most legends have played there :)

edabomb

First Grade
Wouldn't be sad to see him go. I reckon he'd go better in the Manly side though, who throw the ball out to their wingers a bit more. He just doesn't suit our style of play.

Latest posts