What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Robertson

Edwahu

Bench
Hopefully they use the money Robbo going frees up to upgrade and secures Chalky and Graham.

Robbo is no loss on the park but its always a bit sad when we have to let a local junior go. We must be getting a bit light on in the local junior stakes.

thickos

First Grade
Local juniors in the team currently from memory are:

Gafa
Milne
Withers
Thompson
Woolford (if you count Young)
Campo
Carney
Croker

plus I'm sure there are more floating around in PL... I agree Edwahu that I prefer to bring up local kids with talent than buy em from other clubs, however at the moment there are far better options than Robbo. Not knocking his heart however.

nickraider

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
News is that Manly are about to sign him to replace Donald.

I have never really heard of him.

Can anyone give me the low down on him?

Thanks
All yours buddy! Do you want Gafa as well???

woodgers

Bench
Bryant was alright. He was captain of Reggies with guys like Chalk, Cross, Weyman, Rothery, Kahler, 'Rocket' Rod Jensen, Campese, Carney, Nathan Smith. Some of you guys have no idea.

I particulary liked last Saturday while watching Manly vs Penrith. Right on full time when all was lost for Manly, Bryant picked a fight. Go down swinging and all that......

Raider_69

Post Whore
Captain of the reggies is almost a kiss of death IMO
captains of the reggies usually means your not up to NRL level... and from limited veiwing that was certainally the case with Bryant

woodgers

Bench
It doesn't mean that you are not up to the level, it means that it really hurts the PL team to lose the skipper. This is possibly a factor when the selection team sit down to choose the weekend sides.

I thought Bryant stood up well against the Roosters in Manly's Friday night win at the SFS a few weeks ago. He wasn't spectacular but he did the job required of him. A coach can't ask more than that.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm with woodgers here, I was actually a big fan of Bryant and was sad to see him go. He would have been useful to have around with our injury toll this season.

jed

First Grade
always a raider said:
so has robbo asked for a release? i thought he was contract was till the end of next season

that's true, has he actually asked for a release, or is it just a rumour that's gotten RR all worried for nothing?

SOULS 04

Juniors
mannn please make this official

to be rid of
brad drew
jason bulgarelli
tyran smith
and michael robbertson is like a dream come true

thickos

First Grade
:lol:

Souls, mate there are still nuffies to be purged from the club...I'm sure you wouldn't hesitate in being the bearer of good news to them :)