What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Robertson

Cletus

First Grade
Good to see him get his first try and his defence seems solid. Not a world beater but a decent winger.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Never saw alot of him at Canberra, but he has proved himself so far this year imo. Quicker than Stephenson thats for sure.

one of the things that most raider fans would remember bout robbo is his game against sharks in 2003 at shark park...
when he made an awesome one on one tackle to stop a try...and scored a great try...then 2004 was a good season for him...but last yr he was mostly in reserve grade.

Yeh i'm very happy with Robbo's purchase. He is not a world class winger i will admit, but he is solid under the high ball and overall is a good winger. Put it this way, he is a worthy replacement of Scott Donald. So yeh, hes doing alright.

Bowhunter

Juniors
Looks like a shrewd buy. Can handle himself well in the top flight, and certainly not breaking the bank to have him on the roster.

The three most vulnerable looking spots at the start of the season (left wing, left centre, 5/8) all look to be well covered at this stage.

edabomb

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Yeh i've been very impressed. Anyone know how old he is? Hopefully low to mid 20's.

Definately mid 20s, 25 I reckon.

*just checked now, he just turned 23.

Latest posts