What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Sullivan

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Would the rorters want him with Wing already there? Or are they looking at getting Wing or Sully to play somewhere in the halves?

I agree that pokies are evil, i love a punt at the TAB, but pokies, no thanks.

coolumsharkie

Referee
PhaTMaN said:
I agree that pokies are evil, i love a punt at the TAB, but pokies, no thanks.

Yep, the sad thing is there are lots of kids on the 2 minute noodle diet becuase of it, not to mention the endless relationship/family breakdowns that occur.

It's the greatest source of profit in any licensed establishment, which means the average joe that just wants a beer gets the raw end of the deal. i.e A persons rights are slowly being taken away bit by bit.
Soon you will only be allowed two schooners of midstrength before they're hauling your ass out the door.

They're already telling you where you can and can't eat a packet of chips!

Hospitality my arse!! I f*ckin hate 'em.

wittyfan

Referee
I always thought that Sully wouldn't like it in England.

It would be good to see him back in the NRL. :)

imasharkie

Coach
Geez I hope he's not banking on coming back the Sharkies. We would be better off getting Latu.

BTW they said on the radio Latu was in strive for leaving the country without doing his community service.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Has Sullivan paid the Sharks back? Maybe we have to have him?

Maybe there's one of those clauses people wanted Nutley to have where if we "did the right thing" he had to come back.

spider

Coach
imasharkie said:
Geez I hope he's not banking on coming back the Sharkies. We would be better off getting Latu.

BTW they said on the radio Latu was in strive for leaving the country without doing his community service.

Reason being is because he put in his application and left the Country before receiving the respones - which evidently was NO.

Nuffs

Bench
haha Sully

i loved seeing him at the TAB.

although every time i saw him punting, he was winning. unless he was cheering home a different horse to what he had backed

he's got a cracking sister just quietly

lolesi

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:
Yeah lolesi..

Learnt to poor beer there, good crew, good customers, you were still in your jaaaaamies back in those days. ;-)

Thats the truth, though you most prob would of served my old man a beer many a time.

Its not to bad of a joint now, still some dregs but its a pretty decent atmosphere and the bistro is not to bad either.

Sam

Juniors
wittyfan said:
I always thought that Sully wouldn't like it in England.

It would be good to see him back in the NRL. :)

It would be good to have him back for the eye candy value. Not to the Roosters though. My tip is he will be linked to the Rabbits or Titans.

Greg Pierce may not be so willing to take him under his wing like Sludge did, all depends on what formal agreement was made before he left in relation to his debt to the club.

eMPee

Juniors
nuffs i play oztag with sully's sister ;)
I'll have to chase up if he's unhappy over there