What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael the Bus Driver

yappy

Bench
I was catching the bus into town from Uni on Tuesday. I got on wearing my Magpies supporters top and paid for my ticket, and the driver says "You must be top bloke." He was right of course.

Turns out he's a top bloke as well (as all Magpie fans unavoidably are). We talked Magpie talk all the way in to King St. I even gave him Waydey's number so he could get a Victa jersey (I'm gonna have to hit Rick up for a commission). I've been wearing my Black and White jerseys much more recently. It's a great way to meet other top blokes. Wouldn't mind meeting some top sorts either.

Thanks for the ride Mick. 8)

Western Tiger

Juniors
All this talk of this victa jersey makes me want one more and more. I think i have had 3 maggies jerseys. I have given one away to my little cousin - the one I used to call "my jason one" because I had the number 7 on the back when jason taylor was my childhood hero. My father has given me one of his old masterton one and I still have the white goldstar jersey and they all dont fit me :(
I would love one to wear around with pride.
I think ill take a trip out to rick waydes shop later on...

magpiemax

Juniors
yappy said:
I said meet, not root.

I may be married, but I ain't dead. ;-)
why wouldnt you wanna root'em. what are you one of these guys that wants to get to know their personality first and have intelligent conversations with'em.yeah right :lol:

Latest posts