What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick Crocker

This bloke is a special. Not only will he step up in SOO11, he will come home a better player. I am going to drag out my Queenslander Jersey with 6 and Lewis on it. If I turn it upside down it's a 9.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
This bloke is a special. Not only will he step up in SOO11, he will come home a better player. I am going to drag out my Queenslander Jersey with 6 and Lewis on it. If I turn it upside down it's a 9.

Sounds like a great idea. But one question what happens with the word Lewis when you turn it upside down?? ;-)

You bloody QLDers I dont know!!

The Backpacker

Juniors
A snippet of my next article....

And now they have Crocker as well. Don’t get me wrong. I’m a fan of Crocker, he’s somewhat infectious – grows on you silently while breaking down every form of resistance until you finally succumb to him without ever realising he was invading your immune system –

Thought it appropriate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm happy for the bloke but gee, how many more..... CONSPIRACY I tell you. HoT would agree if she hadn't left suddenly. :(

Look, H.o.T had to die, it's in the script :lol: She would have agreed though.. LMAO...

What you say about Mick is true.. I had no idea that I had him until he became a Queenslander, all of sudden I started getting symptoms. Foreging amongst rubbish, scavenging really, to get my Queenslanders Jersey back. :lol: :lol:

Ummm, I'm not upside down in my jersey, so it still says 6 Lewis.. :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
What you say about Mick is true.. I had no idea that I had him until he became a Queenslander,

We better hope ozzie doesn't get Crockitis. With his spelling, anythings possible..... :lol: :lol: :lol: Add his misspelled Crockitis to his sheep pox and he's got a bit of a problem. :shock:

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Lets hope we can keep Crock for a long time as I think he's gonna end up being one of those tough b@st@rds that every team needs. Admittedly he's a bit of a thug, but every top team over the last 10 years has had one. If he can get his tackles a little lower, he will consistently smash opponents, legally.
Crocker for captain :D :D

ozzie

Bench
hmmmmmmmmmm - (A Cassie) now be nice The backpacker - I'm an unabased and biased Croker supporter - wow what a player he is going to be...still a learner - he can even run on the paddock with his "L" plates around his neck...

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm always nice. I just wish you'd said something about your difficulties. Selling off your wife's ;-) *cough cough* jewelery is a bit tough and I'm sure we would have all rallied around and donated a dollar. :D

As for the "L" plates, haven't you got a 'license' on that?
loser.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It just gets worse and worse. ](*,)

Muffdaddy said:
Lets hope we can keep Crock for a long time as I think he's gonna end up being one of those tough b@st@rds that every team needs. Admittedly he's a bit of a thug, but every top team over the last 10 years has had one. If he can get his tackles a little lower, he will consistently smash opponents, legally.
Crocker for captain :D :D

I think he's a tough b@stard too MuffMan. I like him !! I think that he's going to add some Animal to Rugby League. 8)

LMAO BP !!

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm always nice. I just wish you'd said something about your difficulties. Selling off your wife's ;-) *cough cough* jewelery is a bit tough and I'm sure we would have all rallied around and donated a dollar. :D

As for the "L" plates, haven't you got a 'license' on that?
loser.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It just gets worse and worse. ](*,)

just testing to see if the properties were right...I am putting them on my website tonight...ahhh you got to make some money on the side somewhere - actually my trip down the coast was sponsored by these lovely people who bought my wife's jewelry...

ozzie

Bench
whooooooooo over 100 posts - geez I goood - geez i tremendous - just ask me!!! \\:D/

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
actually my trip down the coast was sponsored by these lovely people who bought my jewelry...

Geeze ozzie, I was trying to be discreet about your fetish.
roflol.gif

109 posts of complete and utter dribble. :roll: congratulations. :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
[-( :roll: Eva, for christ sakes give the man a thread entitled 'ozzies oracles' so he can spew forth his visions, prophesising and revelations while boosting his post count. :lol:

*A big Cassie moment* Sounds familiar. ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
I have created and replied to enough friggen threads.. Perhaps one of our alias's can :lol:

I would use the one I've been saving but it seems I can't access it - password incorrect. Me thinks the evil one has been at work. I knew it was a mistake using that email address. :? I'm afraid. Very afraid. :(

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Is this the thread to be used for boosting your posts :?: :?: :?:
Because I'm way behind you good folks :-({|=

Muffdaddy

Juniors
I've decided it's gonna take waaaaaay too long to catch up, so I'll just have to be happy being a coupla hundred behind y'all. :mrgreen: