What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mickey Paea Byron Ford

From one of the newtown players.He plays on the wing for the jets in the nsw cup.Last year played in english super league.Scored 2 tries this weekend and 10 before that until he was out for 5 weeks i think with a knee injury.I think its a great buy.Oh he is also a bra boy and a good bloke as well.:cool:

Even though it has him singed for the roosters for next year that is wrong he told me himself.:cool:Byron would be a great buy for anyone.:cool:

Lelea Paea's playing for the Coca Cola west red sparks RFC - a Japanese owned company owned team that plays in the Japanese national rugby union comp

Newcastle has just announced that Byron Ford will not be joining due to him needing to sort himself out. where and if he will play again is unknown

outsider

Juniors
I spoke to Byron after the GF and he was not sure about signing then as he found Smith to be way to full on and I think he prefers to enjoy his footy more so than a career under strict control.

Stagger eel

Staff member
does anyone get the feeling that Freddy rang Byron after Amos departed and told him that if he can get out of the newcastle deal, he'd be a big chance to play fg??

just a thought.

Latest posts