What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Eels butchered atleast 4 tries...... Honestly re watch game. Tigers just got rolled up guts and Waqa Blake skittles the defense line everytime ran ball.
We butchered 3 tries aswell
Lol dude of course we are gonna get smashed up the middle … we had 1 player on the bench for majority of the 2nd half plus the disadvantage of playing against 15 men :D

FFS Chee Kam had to play wing at one point and he was our 18th man lol

if you take away the bullshit sin bin where Parra scored 3 of their tries it’s actually a lot closer

hindy111

Post Whore
We butchered 3 tries aswell
Lol dude of course we are gonna get smashed up the middle … we had 1 player on the bench for majority of the 2nd half plus the disadvantage of playing against 15 men :D

FFS Chee Kam had to play wing at one point and he was our 18th man lol

if you take away the bullshit sin bin where Parra scored 3 of their tries it’s actually a lot closer

Well there you go.Had both teams not butchered tries then
Score would of been 64- 30

hindy111

Post Whore
Haha
For your guys sake I hope Atkins is officiating otherwise no hope of going anywhere.

Agree. Penrith are the best side in comp when fully fit. Our hope is them and Storm cop a few injuries. I even feel Manly are superior and South's.
And fingers crossed the Tigers don't make the finals cause they are the real dark horse in this comp.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Agree. Penrith are the best side in comp when fully fit. Our hope is them and Storm cop a few injuries. I even feel Manly are superior and South's.
And fingers crossed the Tigers don't make the finals cause they are the real dark horse in this comp.
Thanks for acknowledging your side is hot garbage without Atkins. I agree with your summarisation

hindy111

Post Whore
Thanks for acknowledging your side is hot garbage without Atkins. I agree with your summarisation

It's being realistic. Like I mentioned earlier. What are the Tigers plan? I like them.
But that spine is horrible. Laurie goes ok. But he is hardly in the top 6 orm7 fullbacks. The 6,7,9 are woefull. Few ok forwards.
Do you just keep signing has been and hope Brooks comes good? I don't understand McGuire's plan tbh. It looks like he is building for a one off good season and not long term

mxlegend99

Referee
I expted more yesterday. Eels played average and butchered 3 tries. And had 2 x sin bin compared to one. After a few big wins I thought tigers had turned corner. Should of been closer to 50 -12 yesterday. Very poor side. I like the Tigers. Unsure what their plan is.?..
Their plan is to wait until they get understrength sides and snag some easy wins. Against full strength teams try to milk a sin bin and take advantage of the 12 men sides.

All things bring equal they have no plan. Or atleast none that works.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
It's being realistic. Like I mentioned earlier. What are the Tigers plan? I like them.
But that spine is horrible. Laurie goes ok. But he is hardly in the top 6 orm7 fullbacks. The 6,7,9 are woefull. Few ok forwards.
Do you just keep signing has been and hope Brooks comes good? I don't understand McGuire's plan tbh. It looks like he is building for a one off good season and not long term
Our forwards apart from 1 or 2 are just not NRL standard. They look ok against bottom 8 quality but once we come up against a top 4 team like yesterday they turn to water

Brooks cops a lot of hate because he has the number 7 on his back but he’s probably been our best player the last 6 weeks and is coming 3rd in the NRL for try assists

Laurie had his worst game for us yesterday but is still a kid

Walters just came back from an ACL injury and was way off the pace. As for the backs .. I don’t even want to go there.

we have a couple of good signings coming with the warriors winger and the ESL recruits, plus our jersey Flegg are undefeated so there is a bit of talent in the juniors ala Penrith style.

Kilkenny

Coach
Our forwards apart from 1 or 2 are just not NRL standard. They look ok against bottom 8 quality but once we come up against a top 4 team like yesterday they turn to water

Brooks cops a lot of hate because he has the number 7 on his back but he’s probably been our best player the last 6 weeks and is coming 3rd in the NRL for try assists

Laurie had his worst game for us yesterday but is still a kid

Walters just came back from an ACL injury and was way off the pace. As for the backs .. I don’t even want to go there.

we have a couple of good signings coming with the warriors winger and the ESL recruits, plus our jersey Flegg are undefeated so there is a bit of talent in the juniors ala Penrith style.
I watched the first half of your Flegg side against us a fortnight ago at Lidcombe Oval. I thought they were very impressive and there were quite a few standouts. It was relatively close at half time before you guys ran away with the game in the second half.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
I watched the first half of your Flegg side against us a fortnight ago at Lidcombe Oval. I thought they were very impressive and there were quite a few standouts. It was relatively close at half time before you guys ran away with the game in the second half.
Yep they are a talented bunch and to put away a good side like Penrith in that grade who were also flying high was an impressive feat.

with the state of our NRL team I wouldn’t be surprised if 3-4 from that side make their debut within the next couple years, it’s nice to have a good crop of juniors again…just hope we don’t lose them lol

Tigertail

Juniors
What’s amazing is how your club treated Benji last year. Running to brag to the media before telling the man himself. How brave....

Yes we wanted him to be a coach, instead he wanted to play on at 36. We have recognized him, he is a Life Member of the club, a Legend, he has been named in our best ever teams and so on. And you know as well as anyone the bag media get a sniff of something and make it seem worse than what it is. Even now when he plays for Souths , the top teams show up his defensive lapses.

Fangs

Coach
Not to start this up again, but Benji would still be the Tigers best half and close to their best player.