What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Patton

MILLWALL

Juniors
fantomas the ending to Delìrium Cordìa with the little bit of heavy stuff leaves a continuation onto there next cd which is really heavy

Hey! just coz im an idiot who buys $300 jeans because they look old and worn, doesn't mean you have to call me mr fancy pants, mr no punctuation :p

or is that someone else?

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
Im an absolute Patton head, I wasn't really the right age for Faith No More when they were around which I am really disappointed about, because they would have been awesome to see live, especially since the whole band hated each other most of the time. My friend got me onto Mr Bungle in year 9 which was 1998 and I was lucky enough to see them live when they came through. Awesome show, and seeing as it is unlikely that they will get back together any time soon then it was lucky that I saw them.

Bungle is probably the stuff I like the best of his but it changes all the time. Fantomas is amazing but a very difficult listen. Tomahawk is the closest to a normal rock band that he has been with since FNM but still has a lot of weird shit. Its an easy band to rock to. I can't wait for his Peeping Tom project to come out, its been in the pipeline for a while now. His work with the Dillinger Escape Plan is disturbingly crazy and his guest vocals on Lovage, Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By, are creepy yet seductive. Cannot speak highly enough on the man.

And the new Fantomas album he described as 'some crazy, cut up, cartoon sounds' and I think it is gonna be called 'Suspended Animation'

Trollhammaren

Juniors
FNM are probably my favorite band ever! My only regret in life, not seeing them when they came here last in 1997. i was 12 years old and oblivious... :cry:

I've seen Patton once though, at the Geek Show, a magnificent experience.

But FNM are a hell of a lot better than Fantomas, Bungle, and Tomahawk, although 'California' has to be one of my favourite albums ever. But I think it shows the strength of Billy Gould and co. in FNM, that Patton wasn't the only man.

Patton has the best variations/range of vocal stylings I've heard and well, I'm just in awe.

Yes, I'm a Patton geek and I'll buy anything he releases.. :)