What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milestones for Friday Night

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Speaking of milestones and correct me if im wrong, but if we win of Friday, sorry when we win on Friday, will it not be the first time in the history of the game where a rookie halfback in his NRL debut season, guided his team to a Minor Premiership?
Hmmm not a bad milestone to have at the club and for smith!

PB

Bench
Prodigal Eel said:
Speaking of milestones and correct me if im wrong, but if we win of Friday, sorry when we win on Friday, will it not be the first time in the history of the game where a rookie halfback in his NRL debut season, guided his team to a Minor Premiership?

Well in 1908 a rookie would have won...;-)

Actually I am in the middle of looking into rookie halfs winning minor prems and premierships... but i don't seem to get much time...

eelz47

Coach
Prodigal Eel said:

manly had one, steve martin ( i think) in the late 70's
it was in rlw a few weeks ago now

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'm sure thats happened plenty of times

but

Parra are the only team to have kept the same setv of halves in every game in thwe NRL this year.

half

Coach
almost happened during the canberra game but a quick trip to the dressing room allayed any fears

rowdy

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
Burt needs 6 pts points for 700 career points
Burt needs 16 pts for 200 season points
Marsh needs 6 pts for 100 career points

wow! 2 of my favourite players! hoopdy do!

how good is our team?